Subject: RE: Owner's Manual
From: Edith Rios <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], JLA Customer Service <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2024 08:28:48 -0700

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Jlahome. In the attached manual, you will find
helpful information to set up your heated mattress pad.

*• SLEEP MODE (AUTO OFF) FEATURE; Available on 20 setting controllers only.
This feature allows you to maximize your energy*

*conservation, comfort and convenienc*e by setting the length of time the
Blanket operates before it shuts Off.

This feature can be set when controller is on or off.

Press the “Sleep” key, then use “Up” or “Down” key to set the operating
time before shutdown

The operating time will be indicated on the display as # of hours in the
left digit followed by H in the right digit. The time setting can only be

set in 1 hour increments. (Ex. “1H” for 1 hour, “2H” for 2 hours). When the
desired operating time is displayed, then press “Sleep” key again

or wait for controller to time out and return to setting level. The maximum
allowed time is 10 hours and this is also the default time if “Sleep”

is not used.

The "Preheat" function was changed to "Boost" (b) so it can be used any
time during operation, example:

If you are running on setting 12, and get chilly during the night, you can
simply press the boost to get a 1 hour increase in the heat setting to a
high setting. After the hour, the controller will return to their normal
setting.

It has always worked this way, but "Preheat" tends to make people think
they can only use it when first started.

Thank you

Best regards,

Edith Rios

Senior Customer Service Lead

[email-masked]

*From:* Customer Service [email-masked] [mailto:
[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Monday, May 06, 2024 7:57 AM
*To:* JLA Customer Service
*Subject:* Fwd: Owner's Manual

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: *George Bomely* <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, May 5, 2024 at 9:26 AM
Subject: Owner's Manual
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: George Bomely <[email-masked]>

Hello.  I recently purchased a Beautyrest Cotton Deep Pocket Heated
Mattress Pad, with 20 heat settings.

Unfortunately the manual that was included is for a Beautyrest heated
throw, with different features and different controllers, so it is not at
all helpful.

Can you either email me, or provide me the link to the manual for this
Mattress Pad?  It is not obvious how to uses the "Sleep" function, what and
how the "Preheat" works, and how to link it to a "Smart House" system
(either through an app, or via Google Home.

Thank you for your help in this matter.  I have been unable to locate this
manual via various google searches, or even via the Beautyrest site.

George

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

Virus-free.www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>