Subject: New In: Mosaic Reversible Quilt Set
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2024 14:57:26 +0000 (UTC)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[VISIT PARTNER WEBSITE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[DOWNLOAD OUR CATALOGS HERE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[TRADE SHOWS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[CONTACT US](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/contact)

[Introducing the Mosaic Reversible Quilt Set | ORDER NOW >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/mosaic-reversible-quilt-set)

[This double-sided patchwork quilt reimagines the classic hourglass pattern in the form of quaint, off-kilter geometrics in earthy tones.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/mosaic-reversible-quilt-set)

[Tailored for softness and strength, this velvety quilt only grows softer with use, yet retains durability throughout its lifespan.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/mosaic-reversible-quilt-set)

[When the mood strikes, flip the bed set to the other side to reveal a running stripe design for a subtler look.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/mosaic-reversible-quilt-set)

[ORDER QUILT SET >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/mosaic-reversible-quilt-set)

[Complete the Ensemble](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/mosaic-collection)

[Stonewashed Cotton Gauze Quilt Set in Charcoal](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stonewashed-cotton-gauze-quilt?variant=43851161403613)

[350TC Southwestern Arrow Sheet Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/350-thread-count-4-pc-southwestern-arrow-sheet-set-cream)

[Stonewashed Cotton Gauze Euro Sham in Charcoal](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stonewashed-cotton-gauze-euro-sham)

[Create an inviting retreat with our new bedding—a striking centerpiece that captivates the eye |  BROWSE THE COLLECTION >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/mosaic-collection)

[Need assistance? We're here if you have any questions.](mailto: [email-masked])

[Mail to: [email-masked]](mailto: [email-masked])

[Contact us: 972-514-1971](tel: +9725141971)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[FINAL CALL](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/final-call-collection)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HX5Y79K30J9CVKXCTGXN6TC2&r=3kJa6GMq)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HX5Y79K30J9CVKXCTGXN6TC2&r=3kJa6GMq).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038