Subject: Re: Your iMemories order requires payment to proceed. #Ref 20240506003122256
From: "auto reply" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 May 2024 07:10:16 -0700

iMemories has received your email and we will get back to you with a
response as soon as possible!

Typically you will receive a reply within a day. If you have contacted us
outside of regular business hours, it may take us a little longer to reply.

For immediate support, we can be reached at 1-800-845-7986, Monday - Friday
8AM-5PM.

Visit one of the links below for fast answers!

Pricing <https://www.imemories.com/pricing>

Frequently asked questions <https://www.imemories.com/faq>

What happens after I ship my order? <https://www.imemories.com/nextsteps>

How long will my order take? <https://www.imemories.com/production-schedule>

What is the status of my order? <http://www.imemories.com/orderstatus>

If you have found what you are looking for and no longer require a reply,
please let us know by replying to this email.

Best Regards,

Customer Relations Team
iMemories

9160 E. Del Camino Drive, Ste. B1
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
800-845-7986
[email-masked]
www.imemories.com