Subject: Business Query.
From: Rohit Sharma <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: pardeep jangra <[email-masked]>, prince pathak <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2024 09:10:23 +0530

Dear Team,

I hope you are doing great.

I am Rohit, a Marketing Merchandiser at *Surat Textiles*.

*We are a Home Textile company that specializes in:-*

*·        Kitchen Textiles*

*·        Cushions*

*·        Throws*

*·        Wall Décor*

*·        Pouf*

*·        Accessories*

And many more.

      I've attached our company profile to this email, which provides an
overview.

Please have a look, and share your feedback.

Thank you for your precious time and valuable consideration.

Kind Regards,

Rohit