Subject: Unique Product Idea
From: Warm-Now <[email-masked]>
To: Info <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 19:57:01 -0600

Hello,

	This is James Laughlin.  I am following up and reaching out to you 
simply because we recognize you are one of the leading name brand 
companies in the ever-expanding industry.
      We agree that due to your current product line, you will add 
significant value to our truly unique new innovation.

	Everyone knows that coziness of putting on warm clothes or towels fresh 
out of the dryer.
      Now, that warming can be done, from anywhere, making them nice and 
toasty in mere minutes.

	Fortunately, we already have our Provisional Patent Application 
accepted and our sell sheet and video are available to view at your 
convenience.
      This might interest your research and development department or 
marketing manager.

	Who would we be able to connect with regarding new products?

         Thank you in advance for your time and attention.

-James Laughlin ;)

-- 
Warm-Now
Unique Innovation