Subject: New Products Offer
From: Saad <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 00:48:16 +0530

Good Day

I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out from Zed Eco 
Sourcing, a premier buying, sourcing, procurement service provider 
specializing in a comprehensive range of solutions tailored to enhance 
businesses like yours.

Our Reach :

567+ SUPPLIERS

20+ COUNTRIES

30+ YEARS EXPERIENCED TEAM

Kindly Find Photos of new products offered by our suppliers attached 
with this email.

At Zed Eco Sourcing, we excel in offering a spectrum of services, 
including

  	* Sourcing
  	* Procurement
  	* Product Development
  	* Quality Control
  	* Factory Audits
  	* CAD Assistance
  	* Supplier Searches
  	* Credit-friendly Payment Terms
  	* Shipping Assistance
  	* Private Label Solutions

Our goal is to streamline and optimize your supply chain, ensuring 
impeccable quality and efficiency throughout the process.

Whether you're a Small and Medium-sized Enterprise (SME), an E-commerce 
venture, or a large corporation, our solutions are crafted to meet your 
specific needs. Situated in Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh, India, known as 
the Brass City and the heartland of manufacturing, our strategic 
location provides us with unparalleled access to a rich network of 
suppliers and manufacturers.

Our team at Zed Eco Sourcing is committed to helping businesses thrive 
by providing tailor-made solutions that drive growth and success. I'd 
love the opportunity to discuss how our services can benefit and elevate 
your business.

For More information visit our website www.zedecosourcing.com [1]

Let us know a convenient time for a call or meet, and We'll be more than 
happy to further elaborate on how Zed Eco Sourcing can be a valuable 
partner in your business journey.

Looking forward to the possibility of collaborating with you.

Warm regards,

Saad

Zed Eco Sourcing

-

  		Zed Eco Sourcing

  		Product Development and Sourcing Service

  		Whatsapp: +919458621944

  		Mobile: +919458621944

  		E-mail: [email-masked]

  		MIG-353, Azadnagar, Sambhal Road, Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh, India 
244001

(c) All Rights Reserved Zed Eco Sourcing 2024

Links:
------
[1] https://www.zedecosourcing.com/