Subject: Request for wholesale account
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 09:50:21 -0700

Hello,

Hope you're doing well!

My name is M.Saqib from SAQIBULHASAN LLC, a retail store located in 
Texas. We have been in business since 2019 and have built a large 
customer base by offering various brands in our store. We are interested 
in working with you as a retail partner to sell your products in our 
store.

Could you please let us know what information is required to open a 
wholesale account with your company? We are happy to provide any 
necessary information.

I want to assure you that we will take care of all your terms and 
policies.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards,
Muhammad Saqib
CEO