Subject: Top-Rated Pillows Are Back
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 14:02:33 +0000 (UTC)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[VISIT PARTNER WEBSITE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[DOWNLOAD OUR CATALOGS HERE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[TRADE SHOWS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[CONTACT US](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/contact)

[BACK IN STOCK - Top-Rated Pillows](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/pillows-hea?sort_by=best-selling)

[Back by popular demand! Secure these sought-after pillows and keep your customers snoozing in style.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/pillows-hea?sort_by=best-selling)

[ANTIGUA HANDWOVEN OBLONG PILLOW](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/antigua-handwoven-oblong-pillow)

[WOVEN SUEDE LUMBAR PILLOW](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/woven-suede-lumbar-pillow)

[MAGUEY HANDWOVEN OBLONG PILLOW](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/maguey-handwoven-oblong-pillow)

[SOLOLA HANDWOVEN OBLONG PILLOW](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/solola-handwoven-oblong-pillow)

[BROWSE ALL PILLOWS >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/pillows-hea?sort_by=best-selling)

[Need assistance? We're here if you have any questions.](mailto: [email-masked])

[Mail to: [email-masked]](mailto: [email-masked])

[Contact us: 972-514-1971](tel: +9725141971)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[FINAL CALL](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/final-call-collection)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HW55RWBSJG1BJAPH2NGNY788&r=3kgVBARp)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HW55RWBSJG1BJAPH2NGNY788&r=3kgVBARp).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038