Subject: RE: Brand Social Media Engagement Initiative
From: Lisa Lai <[email-masked]>
To: Edmund Jin <[email-masked]>, Nancy Hattersley <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 18:19:27 -0700
List-Id: <all.designerliving.com>

Hi Team Leaders,

Could you please follow ART IN Motion- our publisher business for Image
creation;  and JLA-ART for the Wall Art products, I attached the QR codes
so team can follow easily. A lot of interesting Artist painting videos are
posted on TikTok already.

Your support is highly appreciated！

*Art In Motion* - @artinmotionpublishing

*JLA Art* - @jlaart_

*Lisa Lai*

*President of JLA FURNITURE and JLA ART*

*E&E Co., Ltd. DBA JLA*

*Fremont, California*

*Office:510-946-2268*

*Cell: 310-713-9892*

*From:* Edmund Jin [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* April 15, 2024 5:44 PM
*To:* Nancy Hattersley
*Cc:* <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; <[email-masked]>; <
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
*Subject:* Re: Brand Social Media Engagement Initiative

Susan/Hellen/Ron/Winnie/Richard/Jessica/Adriana/Coco/Joan/Helen/Richard/Jane….

Please work with team members and start to follow our own social Media, we
have thousand employees, if all of us start to follow our own site, it will
give our new social Media urgently needed push. I am counting on you to at
least get your team members to start following our own Social Media site.
Please report to me on the result.

Thanks

Edmund Jin

On Apr 15, 2024, at 11:19 AM, Nancy Hattersley <[email-masked]>
wrote:

All Team Members:

I hope this message finds you well. We're reaching out to express our
support and enthusiasm for the array of brands within our company, and to
commend the outstanding efforts being put forth on our social media
platforms.

Please show your support by following our brands to promote them through
social media. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Nancy

*From:* Gia Jia [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Monday, April 15, 2024 2:32 AM
*To:* [email-masked]
*Cc:* [email-masked]; 'Zoe She'
*Subject:* Brand Social Media Engagement Initiative

Hi Susan,

My name is Gia, the leader of the off-site marketing team. I am reaching
out to discuss an initiative that could use your valuable support.

Our team has recently launched a series of social media pages as a part of
expanding our marketing strategy. We're looking to engage with our audience
through these platforms, starting from the ground up. Currently, the
follower count on these pages is quite small since they are brand new.

As these accounts are in their infancy, building a strong base of followers
is one of our primary goals. To that end, we would like to invite all our
colleagues to follow and engage with our brands on social media. our new
social media accounts. Would it be possible for HR to aid in this
initiative by encouraging staff across the company to check out and follow
our pages?

Here are the links to our social media accounts:

*Facebook*

*Instagram*

*TikTok*

*YouTube*

*Madison Park*

*@madisonpark2010 <https://www.facebook.com/madisonpark2010>*

*@madisonpark_2010 <https://www.instagram.com/madisonpark_2010/>*

*@madisonpark2010 <https://www.tiktok.com/@madisonpark2010>*

*@madisonpark2010 <https://www.youtube.com/@madisonpark2010>*

*Intelligent Design*

*@Intelligent Design <https://www.facebook.com/intelligentdesign2010>*

*@intelligentdesign2010 <https://www.instagram.com/intelligentdesign2010/>*

*@intelligentdesign2010 <https://www.tiktok.com/@intelligentdesign2010>*

*@intelligentdesign2010 <https://www.youtube.com/@Intelligentdesign2010>*

*510 Design*

*@510design <https://www.facebook.com/510designhome>*

[email-masked] <https://www.instagram.com/510design.home/>*

*@510design <https://www.tiktok.com/@510design>*

*@510design <https://www.youtube.com/@510design>*

*Ink + Ivy*

*@Ink+Ivy <https://www.facebook.com/inkivy2012>*

*@inkivy2012 <https://www.instagram.com/inkivy2012/>*

*@inkivy2012 <https://www.tiktok.com/@inkivy2012>*

*@inkivy2012 <https://www.youtube.com/@inkivy2012>*

Thank you for taking the time to read my message, and I am hopeful for your
support. Please feel free to reach out if you need further information or
have any suggestions.

--------------

Gia Jia
Marketing Dept & Off-site Operation
E&E Co., Ltd, JLA Home

-- 

Nancy Hattersley

E & E Co., Ltd.

45875 Northport Loop E

Fremont, CA   94538

Tel:  510-490-9788x318

Fax:  510-651-2621

e-mail:  [email-masked]

Company Website:  www.jlahome.com