Subject: The Top Choices for Luxury Bedroom Designs
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 14:18:01 +0000 (UTC)

[HiEnd Accents Trade](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[BE OUR PARTNER - Begin your journey with us and enjoy **5% OFF** your first order over $500 using code WELCOME5](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[GET STARTED >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[The Top Choice For Luxury Bedding - Embrace a Life of Everyday Luxury](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/inspiration)

[With HiEnd Accents, transcend comfort and transform everyday spaces into luxurious, stylish living.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/inspiration)

[EXPLORE LUXURY STYLES >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/inspiration)

[Explore Modern Contemporary Style >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/modern-contemporary-inspiration)

[From the bedding to the pillows, and across every color, each element plays a crucial role in shaping the atmosphere of your customers' spaces.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/inspiration)

[Explore Chic Casual Style >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/chic-casual-inspiration)

[By sourcing the finest materials and designing exquisite pieces, we elevate the sleeping experience to new heights.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/inspiration)

[Explore Updated Classics >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/updated-classics-inspiration)

[Let your customers experience a lifestyle of luxury and comfort | EXPLORE ALL STYLES >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/inspiration)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[FINAL CALL](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/final-call-collection)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HVGW51J21DPZV0HF91VXFZGB&r=3jWnvDkV)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HVGW51J21DPZV0HF91VXFZGB&r=3jWnvDkV).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038