Subject: We’re at High Point, Are You?
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 13:37:06 +0000 (UTC)

[HiEnd Accents Trade](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[WE ARE HERE](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/high-point-market-fall-clone)

[HIGH POINT SPRING MARKET - SHOWPLACE 2500 | APRIL 11 - 17, 2024](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/high-point-market-fall-clone)

[HIGH POINT SPRING MARKET - SHOWPLACE 2500 | APRIL 11 - 17, 2024](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/high-point-market-fall-clone)

[Visit us at High Point Market to explore our latest seasonal releases, as well as our new hospitality brand Saturday Linens.](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/high-point-market-fall-clone)

[VISIT US AT SHOWPLACE #2500 - Right off the escalators on the 2nd floor of Showplace](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/high-point-market-fall-clone)

[Get an Exclusive Show Special  10% off orders >$1,500](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/high-point-market-fall-clone)

[BOOK A GUIDED TOUR >](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/high-point-market-fall-clone)

[SHOW SPECIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Orders must be written at the High Point Market. Valid on confirmed orders only. Discount cannot be applied to previous orders.](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/high-point-market-fall-clone)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[FINAL CALL](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/final-call-collection)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HVGXRPEGA0JTE2JWGD3MS2QH&r=3jP6PA97)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HVGXRPEGA0JTE2JWGD3MS2QH&r=3jP6PA97).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038