Subject: How was your email with Nestor?
From: Nestor from Walmart <[email-masked]>
To: info <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 14:46:09 +0000

Walmart Billing/Payments & Risk Feedback Request         You recently
emailed with: Nestor. US. Looking forward to assist customers . How
satisfied were you with the email assistance provided by Nestor? 
             
             =  You recently emailed with:  =

                   
           ==  Nestor  ==

  US   Looking forward to assist customers     
             ==  How satisfied were you with the email assistance provided
by Nestor?  ==
<https://walmartbpr.srvys.io/surveys/9b903f1c-b1f8-40d6-a200-6bdf5860f2ad?option=18801&amp;question=1821>
<https://walmartbpr.srvys.io/surveys/9b903f1c-b1f8-40d6-a200-6bdf5860f2ad?option=18802&amp;question=1821>
<https://walmartbpr.srvys.io/surveys/9b903f1c-b1f8-40d6-a200-6bdf5860f2ad?option=18803&amp;question=1821>
<https://walmartbpr.srvys.io/surveys/9b903f1c-b1f8-40d6-a200-6bdf5860f2ad?option=18804&amp;question=1821>
<https://walmartbpr.srvys.io/surveys/9b903f1c-b1f8-40d6-a200-6bdf5860f2ad?option=18805&amp;question=1821>
       Poor      Excellent     
                Powered by
<https://www.medallia.com/products/agent-connect/?utm_campaign=ftr&amp;utm_content=Walmart+Billing%2FPayments+%26+Risk&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=sc&amp;utm_term=walmartbpr>
<https://www.medallia.com/products/agent-connect/?utm_campaign=ftr&amp;utm_content=Walmart+Billing%2FPayments+%26+Risk&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=sc&amp;utm_term=walmartbpr>

  Unsubscribe
<https://walmartbpr.stellaconnect.net/subscriptions/9b903f1c-b1f8-40d6-a200-6bdf5860f2ad/unsubscribe>
Privacy Policy <https://www.medallia.com/privacy-policy> 

 stella
shuuid- 9b903f1c-b1f8-40d6-a200-6bdf5860f2ad -shuuid