Subject: Laid-Back Luxury: French Flax Linen Collection
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2024 14:01:10 +0000 (UTC)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[VISIT PARTNER WEBSITE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[DOWNLOAD OUR 2022 CATALOGS HERE](https://linktr.ee/hiendaccentstrade)

[TRADE SHOWS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[CONTACT US](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/contact)

[Naturally Cool, Delightfully Cozy | VIEW FULL COLLECTION >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/100-linen-collection)

[Luxuriously soft, breathable, and durable—French Flax Linen is the essence of timeless elegance.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/100-linen-collection)

[100% FRENCH FLAX LINEN DUVET COVER SET](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/100-french-flax-linen-duvet-cover-set)

[With its natural temperature-regulating qualities, this fabric keeps anyone cool in summer and delightfully cozy in winter.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/100-linen-collection)

[VIEW FULL COLLECTION >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/100-linen-collection)

[ELEVATE YEAR-ROUND COMFORT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/100-linen-collection)

[100% French Flax Linen Variegated Stripe Duvet Cover Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/100-french-flax-linen-variegated-stripe-duvet-cover-set-charcoal)

[100% French Flax Linen Variegated Stripe Duvet Cover Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/100-french-flax-linen-variegated-stripe-duvet-cover-set-natural-light-blue)

[100% French Flax Linen Duvet Cover Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/100-french-flax-linen-duvet-cover-set)

[100% French Flax Linen Long Lumbar Pillow](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/100-french-flax-linen-long-lumbar-pillow)

[Embrace year-round comfort and discover the tranquility and good night’s sleep it brings | VIEW FULL COLLECTION >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/100-linen-collection)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[FINAL CALL](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/final-call-collection)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HTY7WREBT0Q35FFEJW8MSJ7J&r=3jwMsQGF)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HTY7WREBT0Q35FFEJW8MSJ7J&r=3jwMsQGF).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038