Subject: High Point: Unveiling Our Finest Collection
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2024 14:04:59 +0000 (UTC)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[VISIT PARTNER WEBSITE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[DOWNLOAD OUR 2022 CATALOGS HERE](https://linktr.ee/hiendaccentstrade)

[SHOWROOMS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[CONTACT US](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/contact)

[HIGH POINT SPRING MARKET - SHOWPLACE #2500 | APRIL 11 - 17, 2024](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/high-point-market-fall-clone)

[Welcome spring with HiEnd Accents! As blossoms unfold, the High Point Spring Market awaits, brimming with possibilities.  Unveil our latest collections, infused with fresh inspiration and designed to transcend seasons. Acquire standout products to captivate your customers and clients.](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/high-point-market-fall-clone)

[Book your appointment now for our exclusive Show Special and a bespoke journey tailored for you.](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/high-point-market-fall-clone)

[BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT >](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/high-point-market-fall-clone)

[HIGH POINT SPRING MARKET - SHOWPLACE #2500 | APRIL 11 - 17, 2024](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/high-point-market-fall-clone)

[MAKE AN APPOINTMENT IN ADVANCE FOR OUR EXCLUSIVE SHOW SPECIAL: 10% OFF ORDERS >$1,500](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/high-point-market-fall-clone)

[GET SHOW SPECIAL >](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/high-point-market-fall-clone)

Show Special Terms & Conditions

Orders must be written at the High Point Market. Valid on confirmed orders only. Discount cannot be applied to previous orders.

Show Special Terms & Conditions

Orders must be written at the High Point Market. Valid on confirmed orders only. Discount cannot be applied to previous orders.

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[FINAL CALL](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/final-call-collection)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HTH715ZX8R32SFC8MQXG6YQS&r=3jkFgpD5)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HTH715ZX8R32SFC8MQXG6YQS&r=3jkFgpD5).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038