Subject: Introduction Letter from CV. Cipta Abadi (Manufacturer of Rattan and Wood Furniture)
From: uti <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2024 10:36:59 +0700

April 02nd, 2024

DESIGNER LIVING
USA

Dear Mr/Mrs.,

Greetings to you

Please allow us to introduce our company named CV. Cipta Abadi. It is an 
exporter of rattan, wood and basket ware and we've been based in 
Cirebon, West Java, Indonesia since 2017. Thus, we are customer 
satisfaction oriented.

Herewith I attached one of our collections for your reference:

By this, can I get in touch with your team that deal in purchases 
because I would like to offer our product? For your information, we 
accept custom products, low MOQ and mix load items as per request. If 
you have a target price for the product, please let me know due the 
price is negotiable.

Please get in touch with me if you need anything or if you have any 
other questions. We are eager to work with you on business matters due 
we have a wide range of products.

Waiting for your reply
Thank you

Have a good day

Best Regards,

Utiana
CV. Cipta Abadi
(+62) 81314010223