Subject: The Cabin & Lodge Kitchen Collection
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2024 14:05:05 +0000 (UTC)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[VISIT PARTNER WEBSITE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[DOWNLOAD OUR 2022 CATALOGS HERE](https://linktr.ee/hiendaccentstrade)

[TRADE SHOWS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[CONTACT US](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/contact)

[Nature's Touch, Table's Delight - Featuring The Cabin & Lodge Kitchen Collection](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/cabin-lodge-kitchen-pr?view=paseoroad)

[Inspired by the rugged beauty of the great outdoors, each piece brings rustic charm and character to any table setting | SHOP THE COLLECTION >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/cabin-lodge-kitchen-pr?view=paseoroad)

[Clearwater Pines 16PC Dinnerware Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/clearwater-pines-16pc-dinnerware-set?view=paseoroad)

[Rustic Bear 16PC Ceramic Dinnerware Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/rustic-bear-16pc-ceramic-dinnerware-set?view=paseoroad)

[White Pine 16PC Ceramic Dinnerware Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/white-pine-16pc-ceramic-dinnerware-set?view=paseoroad)

[Aztec Bear Coaster Set, Case of 4 Sets](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/4-pc-aztec-bear-coaster-set?view=paseoroad)

[Stock up on these stylish pieces for your customer’s dream cabin-style dining | VIEW FULL COLLECTION >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/cabin-lodge-kitchen-pr?view=paseoroad)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[FINAL CALL](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/final-call-collection)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HTC2EHQSR703621QB2J0SJNR&r=3jeNsT7A)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HTC2EHQSR703621QB2J0SJNR&r=3jeNsT7A).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038