Subject: Spring Collaboration @thecoffeelover.mama
From: Cristina Alewelt <[email-masked]>
To: Info <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 05:58:34 -0700

Hello!

I'm Dani, the influencer manager for Cristina Alewelt, a bilingual
professional photographer with a significant following of over 32,000 on
Instagram (@thecoffeelover.mama
<https://socialmediacollabs-com-dot-calm-analogy-404515.uc.r.appspot.com/?c=1iIkV_erJOGRt3RfmQ-WXFVe1qvghY8KXuhawjz1IYVs&q=32951017&r=18e99bd719525474&z=1711976313602&o=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.instagram.com%2Fthecoffeelover.mama%2F>),
predominantly from the USA. Cristina captures life's beauty through her
photography, covering diverse themes from motherhood to travel,
consistently inspiring her audience.

We're reaching out today to discuss a potential collaboration, either
through user-generated content (UGC) or an Instagram partnership. Cristina
has some exciting ideas for now and quarter 2, ranging from UGC to posts on
her own Instagram. We'd love to share the creative direction she has in
mind and explore how we can collaborate.

Could you please let me know if this is the best email to use for
discussing collaboration and sharing content ideas? If not, could you
kindly forward us the best point of contact? I'll also follow up in a few
days if we don't hear back, just in case this message landed in your spam
folder.

You can view Cristina's portfolio on her Instagram (@thecoffeelover.mama
<https://socialmediacollabs-com-dot-calm-analogy-404515.uc.r.appspot.com/?c=1iIkV_erJOGRt3RfmQ-WXFVe1qvghY8KXuhawjz1IYVs&q=32951017&r=18e99bd719525474&z=1711976313602&o=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.instagram.com%2Fthecoffeelover.mama%2F>),
and I'd be happy to send over any additional stats or information you may
need along with her content ideas.

Thank you so much for your time, and we look forward to hearing back from
you!

Have a great day!
Dani
--
Dani Stillman with Picking Daisies Media
On behalf of Cristina Alewelt
Follow Cristina on Instagram @thecoffeelover.mama
<https://socialmediacollabs-com-dot-calm-analogy-404515.uc.r.appspot.com/?c=1iIkV_erJOGRt3RfmQ-WXFVe1qvghY8KXuhawjz1IYVs&q=32951017&r=18e99bd719525474&z=1711976313602&o=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.instagram.com%2Fthecoffeelover.mama%2F>
socialmediacollabs-com