Subject: RE: Replacement arm rest needed #Ref 20240325003221098
From: Helita Dewitt <[email-masked]>
To: Apprelle Attos <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], JLA Customer Service <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 08:05:44 -0700

Here you go, Mary.

*Iva S* *<[email-masked] <[email-masked]>>*

Mon, Mar 25, 5:16 PM (14 hours ago)

to me

Hi team,

I have purchased this chair from Wayfair website and I have reached out to
them for help on getting a replacement arm rest. They weren't able to help
but they provided your email address and said that I can contact you
directly.

Here is a screenshot of the chair. Would you be able to send me a
replacement arm rest? I just need the the arm rest part that attaches to
the metal part. I dont need the metal side, and I also dont need the
screws.

Thank you,

Ivana

*One attachment* • Scanned by Gmail

*From:* Apprelle Attos [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Tuesday, March 26, 2024 7:57 AM
*To:* Customer Service [email-masked]; JLA Customer Service
*Subject:* Re: Replacement arm rest needed #Ref 20240325003221098

Hi,

Can we have the original email from the customer please. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Mary

E-Commerce Support Team

[email-masked]
------------------------------

*From:* Customer Service [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, March 26, 2024 7:32 AM
*To:* JLA Customer Service <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Fwd: Replacement arm rest needed #Ref 20240325003221098

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>* <
[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 25, 2024 at 5:20 PM
Subject: Replacement arm rest needed #Ref 20240325003221098
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Thank you for your Email! One of our Customer Service representatives will
respond to your inquiry within the next 24 business hours. We have assigned
a reference number to your email subject, so please do not change or remove
the subject of your email.

Please note that our business hours of operation are Monday Friday, 7:00am
3:30pm PST.

Sincerely,

Designer Living Customer Service