Subject: Get more sales at lower ads cost
From: sharlie gdsguller <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 04:21:37 +0600

Hello

Greetings of the day

Welcome to you Walmart Advertising and Optimization Service. We have seen
all the products in your store and researched them. We are interested in
increasing your store's sales through advertising. Walmart Performance Ads
provide brands with the opportunity to maximize visibility and reach a
wider consumer base than ever before by securing placements in search
results, on product detail pages, and in buy boxes. So, our goal through
advertising is to sell more at lower ad costs and increase organic ranking
as well as organic sales.

Vico Shine is an efficient and professional advertising agency. Who will
work for you professionally and our only goal is to grow your business.
Vico Shine looks forward to hearing from you and expanding your business
together. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach
out.

Sincerely

Vico Shine marketing team