Subject: Follow up II Rose Miller II Capital Logistics II Trucking Service for OTR/Drayage Shipments
From: Rose Miller <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 10:21:49 -0400

Good Morning,
Hope you had a great weekend !

This is Rose from Capital Logistics.I wanted to follow up on our strong
interest in providing *trucking services* to assist you with your
transportation needs.  I can provide you trucking services for *OTR,
Drayage, Airport pickups, Cross border with Canada, Warehousing, Storage,
Intermodal and Transloading.*

I can assist you with the followings :

*OTR - Dry Vans, Flatbeds, Stepdecks, Reefers, Straight Box truck,
Conestoga and Sprinter Van *

*Drayage - 20'SC,40'SC, 40HC, 40FR and Reefer Containers (OT,OW,OOG
shipments) *

Please let me know if you have any shipment this week that i can assist you
with

Looking forward to hear from you soon

with best regards,

-- 

The best is yet to come. Happy 2024!
*Rose Miller*
*Logistics Coordinator*
*Capital Logistics INC DBA CL Freights*
*MC# 045654*
C: (484) 224-2885  F: (484) 224-2639
8102 W Chester Pike, STE 105, Upper Darby ,PA 19082
Website: www.clfreights.com <https://clfreights.com/>
Email: [email-masked]

*YOUR FULL SERVICE LOGISTICS PROVIDER!!*

*Dry Van* * |  Flatbed &  Oversize  |  Temperature Controlled  |  Rail
(Door to Door)  | Drayage* *| Less Than Truckload (LTL)   |  Lift gate &
Expedite  |   Canada  |  High Value & High Risk*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any
attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information which may be legally protected
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or
their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please
immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message
and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message
or its attachments is strictly prohibited.