Subject: Closeout Opportunities
From: Brittany Riley <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 18:17:55 -0400

Hi!

My name is Brittany Riley and I'm reaching out on behalf of Mercatalyst.* I
am hoping you can connect me to your wholesale department. *Mercatalyst
owns and operates  e-commerce sites including morningsave.com, meh.com, and
sidedeal.com. Our sites are driven by exciting events with limited
inventory at great deals to the consumer. We also have exclusive
partnerships with daytime and entertainment television shows supplying the
products on their deal segments.

We were founded to be a meaningful inventory solution for manufacturers and
distributors. We are looking to buy overstock, closeouts,
decommits/cancellations and end of life. We prefer to purchase and own the
entire quantity of the product being offered. We are not here to disrupt
your full price business, we develop high value deals and move goods
quickly. We are able to pick up goods anywhere in the US, so please quote
all inventory with FOB pricing.

I am happy to schedule a quick call to discuss how we can partner together
to build a meaningful relationship and business.

Thanks for your time!

Best Regards,

Brittany