Subject: RE: Bed Spread / Mattress Protectors / Home Textile & Towel Supplier from PAKISTAN
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 20:52:11 +0500

Dear Sir,

Trust everything is fine over there.

We are specialist in mattress protection range. We do all kinds of;

1-Microfibre and Poly-Cotton Quilted Mattress protectors

2-Teryy Waterproof Mattress Protectors

3-Mattress Toppers
4-PVC and Jersey Mattress Encasements

5-Incontinence Pads

6-Thread and Ultrasonic Quilted Bed Spreads/Comforts

7-Duvets in different fabric and wadding material
8-Body Pillows

You are requested to please your inquiries with us.

 

Regards

Saqib Aziz

 Email: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 

 Cell # +92 321 6690789

Web:
<http://scanmail.trustwave.com/?c=17459&d=q7ax5BxqvvTxJqzqgUkxY3SlcioPTntU4A
Cnnz7U0Q&u=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2etexource-international%2ecom%2f>
www.texource-international.com

Address: P-428, New Civil Lines Faisalabad Pakistan

From: Saqib Aziz <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, August 3, 2023 12:49 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Home Textile & Towel Supplier from PAKISTAN

Dear sir/Madam,

 Texource-Internationl is an emerging textile sourcing company in Pakistan
dealing worldwide in textile sourcing. We are affiliated with renowned
textile manufacturers, who have composite units which help to work on
competitive prices. We are dealing in all kinds of Fabric and Home Textiles
as under;

 Fabrics

We are supplying Woven, Knitted and Denim all over the world.

.      White, Printed and Dyed                     .      Sateen up to 1000
Threads (both plain and stripe)

.      Percale up to 250 Threads                   .      Twill, Drill,
Duck, Slub, Jacquard, Panama, Half Panama

.      Single Jersey, Rib, interlock, Pique, Fleece

.      100% Cotton, Poly-Cotton, Lycra, Stretch and Super Stretch denim.

 Home Textile

.     Flat sheets, Fitted sheets (woven and Jersey), Valance Sheets

.     Bed Sheet Set                          .     Pillowcases
.     Quilt Cover

.     Towel and Bathrobes                 .     Table Cover
.     Kitchen Towels

.     Protectors                                 .     Baby Bedding
.     Jacquard Curtains and Black Outs

Evaluating the customers demand, selecting the right vendor, providing the
sufficient feedback, working as the bridge in between the customer and
Manufacturer and keeping an open eye, on every step is the main objective of
Texource-International.

We will be pleased to serve you at our maximum so please feel free to share
your inquiries with us.

Regards

Saqib Aziz

 Email: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 

 Cell # +92 321 6690789

Web:
<http://scanmail.trustwave.com/?c=17459&d=q7ax5BxqvvTxJqzqgUkxY3SlcioPTntU4A
Cnnz7U0Q&u=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2etexource-international%2ecom%2f>
www.texource-international.com

Address: P-428, New Civil Lines Faisalabad Pakistan