Subject: Happy March! Best seller model ships are on-sales. Ends March 31st.
From: The Spyglass Shop <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 15:02:58 +0000
List-Id: 73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abcmc list <73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc.689797.list-id.mcsv.net>

Explore our March promotion! Act now—Ends March 31st.

https://spyglassshop.com/

** Happy March!
------------------------------------------------------------

** Special Discount on Best seller models
------------------------------------------------------------
All collections (https://spyglassshop.com/collections)

Our best-seller models are on 15% discount!
https://spyglassshop.com/products/sovereign-of-the-seas?_pos=1&_sid=630e4c3c9&_ss=r
Sovereign of the Seas (https://spyglassshop.com/products/sovereign-of-the-seas?_pos=1&_sid=630e4c3c9&_ss=r)
https://spyglassshop.com/products/batavia-wooden-handcrafted-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=e05bc10a1&_ss=r
Batavia Ship Model (https://spyglassshop.com/products/batavia-wooden-handcrafted-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=e05bc10a1&_ss=r)
https://spyglassshop.com/products/black-pearl-pirate-wooden-handcrafted-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=b611d210c&_ss=r
Black Pearl Pirate Ship (https://spyglassshop.com/products/black-pearl-pirate-wooden-handcrafted-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=b611d210c&_ss=r)

** New ARRIVAL Discount.
------------------------------------------------------------
https://spyglassshop.com/products/amerigo-vespucci-painted-medium-museum-quality-fully-assembled-wooden-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=13cfb6042&_ss=r

T382 Amerigo Vespucci Painted Medium (https://spyglassshop.com/products/amerigo-vespucci-painted-medium-museum-quality-fully-assembled-wooden-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=13cfb6042&_ss=r)

https://spyglassshop.com/products/1903-wright-brother-flyer-model-scale-1-10-scale-model-aircraft-miniatures-vintage-arts-and-crafts-for-decoration?_pos=1&_sid=30abb9353&_ss=r

** 1903 Wright Brother Flyer Model Scale 1:10 (https://spyglassshop.com/products/1903-wright-brother-flyer-model-scale-1-10-scale-model-aircraft-miniatures-vintage-arts-and-crafts-for-decoration?_pos=1&_sid=30abb9353&_ss=r)
------------------------------------------------------------

https://spyglassshop.com/products/flying-dutchman-model-ship-medium-museum-quality-fully-assembled-wooden-ship-models?_pos=1&_sid=67ee7d5ec&_ss=r

T389 Flying Dutchman Medium (https://spyglassshop.com/products/flying-dutchman-model-ship-medium-museum-quality-fully-assembled-wooden-ship-models?_pos=1&_sid=67ee7d5ec&_ss=r)

https://spyglassshop.com/products/rrs-discovery-museum-quality-fully-assembled-wooden-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=160020099&_ss=r

** T202 RRS Discovery Tall Ship Model (https://spyglassshop.com/products/rrs-discovery-museum-quality-fully-assembled-wooden-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=160020099&_ss=r)
------------------------------------------------------------

https://spyglassshop.com/products/whaler-lexington-leaving-nantucket-canvas-painting?_pos=1&_sid=b9f9dd63e&_ss=r

** Whaler 'Lexington' Leaving Nantucket - Canvas Painting
------------------------------------------------------------

Experience the excitement and adventure of 19th-century whaling with this replica of Russ Kramer's canvas painting, "Whaler 'Lexington' Leaving Nantucket"
https://spyglassshop.com/products/h-m-s-victory-in-portsmouth-harbour-canvas-painting?_pos=1&_sid=32341b6c4&_ss=r

** H.M.S. Victory in Portsmouth Harbour - Canvas Painting
------------------------------------------------------------

Step into a world of maritime grandeur and historical significance with the hand-painted replica of "H.M.S. 'Victory' Moored in Portsmouth" by Frederick Miller

** One year non-sale items discount! DON’T MISS YOUR CHANCE
------------------------------------------------------------
https://spyglassshop.com/products/alum-aeroplane-scale-model-aircraft-miniatures-vintage-arts-and-crafts-for-decoration?_pos=1&_sid=4a786f619&_ss=r

** AK005 Alum Aeroplane (https://spyglassshop.com/products/alum-aeroplane-scale-model-aircraft-miniatures-vintage-arts-and-crafts-for-decoration?_pos=1&_sid=4a786f619&_ss=r)
------------------------------------------------------------

https://spyglassshop.com/products/brass-armillary-with-wood-stand-replica-of-armillary-vintage-arts-and-crafts-for-decoration?_pos=1&_sid=4ac49c3d1&_ss=r

** AK016 Brass Armillary With Wood Stand (https://spyglassshop.com/products/brass-armillary-with-wood-stand-replica-of-armillary-vintage-arts-and-crafts-for-decoration?_pos=1&_sid=4ac49c3d1&_ss=r)
------------------------------------------------------------

https://spyglassshop.com/products/airplane-on-globe-w-brass-stand-vintage-arts-and-crafts-for-decoration?_pos=1&_sid=bd2fd503f&_ss=r

** AK020 Airplane On Globe W Brass Stand (https://spyglassshop.com/products/airplane-on-globe-w-brass-stand-vintage-arts-and-crafts-for-decoration?_pos=1&_sid=bd2fd503f&_ss=r)
------------------------------------------------------------

https://spyglassshop.com/products/bone-globe-with-aluminum-base-vintage-arts-and-crafts-for-decoration?_pos=1&_sid=a41159f5d&_ss=r

** AK024 - Bone Globe With Aluminum Base (https://spyglassshop.com/products/bone-globe-with-aluminum-base-vintage-arts-and-crafts-for-decoration?_pos=1&_sid=a41159f5d&_ss=r)
------------------------------------------------------------

https://spyglassshop.com/products/miramichi-kayak-17-wooden-kayak-boat-canoe-with-paddles-for-fishing-and-water-sports?_pos=1&_sid=1c4da50de&_ss=r

** K001 Wooden Kayak 17 - 1 person (https://spyglassshop.com/products/miramichi-kayak-17-wooden-kayak-boat-canoe-with-paddles-for-fishing-and-water-sports?_pos=1&_sid=1c4da50de&_ss=r)
------------------------------------------------------------

https://spyglassshop.com/products/copy-of-skeena-canoe-18-wooden-kayak-boat-canoe-with-paddles-for-fishing-and-water-sports?_pos=1&_sid=4e6b555a7&_ss=r

** Wooden Canoe 16 ft (https://spyglassshop.com/products/copy-of-skeena-canoe-18-wooden-kayak-boat-canoe-with-paddles-for-fishing-and-water-sports?_pos=1&_sid=4e6b555a7&_ss=r)
------------------------------------------------------------

https://spyglassshop.com/products/san-felipe-xxl-museum-quality-fully-assembled-wooden-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=4f53ff3df&_ss=r

Save 14% on the San Felipe XXL War Ship Model (https://spyglassshop.com/products/san-felipe-xxl-museum-quality-fully-assembled-wooden-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=4f53ff3df&_ss=r) - ONLY 2 MODELS ARE AVAILABLE!
https://facebook.com/spyglassshop https://instagram.com/spyglassshop https://spyglassshop.com/

View in browser (https://mailchi.mp/8fdca57596f2/dealer-monthly-promo-recap-ends-jan-5433487?e=8d1f6bd233)

Copyright (C) 2024 Old Modern Handicrafts. All rights reserved.
https://omhusa.com/
Our mailing address is:
Old Modern Handicrafts
1500 S Milliken Ave Ste G
Ontario, California 91761-2314
USA
Want to change how you receive these emails?

You can update your preferences (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/profile?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=767241c37b&e=8d1f6bd233&c=b3a6ccf769) or unsubscribe (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=767241c37b&t=b&e=8d1f6bd233&c=b3a6ccf769)