Subject: Daylight Savings Sunday 3/10/2024
From: Nancy Hattersley <[email-masked]>
To: "<[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], "<[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], "<[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]>, "<[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]>, "<[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]>, "All @ OA Express" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2024 15:22:19 -0800
List-Id: <all.designerliving.com>

Team Members:

As we approach Daylight Savings Time on March 10, 2024, this is a friendly
reminder for all employees to set their clocks forward by one hour at 2:00
AM on Sunday, March 10th. This adjustment marks the beginning of daylight
saving time, where we gain an extra hour of daylight in the evenings.

Please ensure that you make the necessary changes to your clocks, including
those at home and in your workspace, to avoid any confusion or disruption
to your schedules. This adjustment will help us stay aligned with the time
change and maintain productivity during our working hours.

Have a good weekend!

Best Regards,
-- 
Nancy Hattersley
E & E Co., Ltd.
45875 Northport Loop E
Fremont, CA   94538
Tel:  510-490-9788x318
Fax:  510-651-2621
e-mail:  [email-masked]
Company Website:  www.jlahome.com