Subject: RE: Love it? Rate it!
From: Keith Leal <[email-masked]>
To: Designer Living <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2024 08:55:19 -0800

Love it? Rate it!

Love it.

Keith Leal

Senior Vice President Sales

Cell – 858-335-7808

[email-masked]

*From:* Designer Living [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Wednesday, March 6, 2024 8:48 AM
*To:* [email-masked]
*Subject:* Love it? Rate it!

<https://www.designerliving.com/>

Hi keith,

How are you enjoying your recent purchase?

We'd love for you to share your opinion to help others make informed
decisions and help us improve our products.

BONUS: Submit a review and you’ll be automatically entered for a chance to
win a $500 gift card! Every approved review gets you an entry into our
monthly drawing. Cha-ching!

<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/0c1Ev6P7iy6hE2eK?>

Satin Luxury 2 PC Pillowcases
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/0c1Ev6P7iy6hE2eK?>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/KKYoSedNHaEDmTUM?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/wXAGqHlED38I5BPz?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/cAVdyuv5DV6qagw7?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/0S90czG0CEM0rkCD?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/HtFjxszNMdYzIgFw?&location=td-star>

Start rating

<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/0c1Ev6P7iy6hE2eK?>

Satin Luxury 2 PC Pillowcases

5★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/HtFjxszNMdYzIgFw?&location=link> 4★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/0S90czG0CEM0rkCD?&location=link> 3★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/cAVdyuv5DV6qagw7?&location=link> 2★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/wXAGqHlED38I5BPz?&location=link> 1★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/KKYoSedNHaEDmTUM?&location=link>

Start rating

*P.S.— you can review a different purchase if you'd like:*

<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/cAHEJLc8vMDTy6Ql?>

Tencel Lyocell Blend Sheet Set
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/cAHEJLc8vMDTy6Ql?>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/om0YMxCx96DDfrIl?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/CtqlGvzSG3UVzJQm?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/OzO5S2qyfFmnRbTT?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/8vmnuSdcimeaxmhL?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/Eymo1rWdqCZDcRt3?&location=td-star>

Start rating

<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/cAHEJLc8vMDTy6Ql?>

Tencel Lyocell Blend Sheet Set

5★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/Eymo1rWdqCZDcRt3?&location=link> 4★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/8vmnuSdcimeaxmhL?&location=link> 3★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/OzO5S2qyfFmnRbTT?&location=link> 2★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/CtqlGvzSG3UVzJQm?&location=link> 1★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/om0YMxCx96DDfrIl?&location=link>

Start rating

Thanks again,
*Designer Living*

Contact Customer Service <https://www.designerliving.com> with questions or
concerns. If you no longer wish to receive notifications like this, you can
unsubscribe <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/PuZovmxShYBKDDnj?> any time.

This email was sent by: *Designer Living*
45875 Northport Loop E, Fremont, CA, 94538-6414, USA