Subject: Our Exclusive Trade Program Is Here
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2024 15:01:16 +0000 (UTC)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[VISIT PARTNER WEBSITE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[DOWNLOAD OUR 2022 CATALOGS HERE](https://linktr.ee/hiendaccentstrade)

[TRADE SHOWS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[CONTACT US](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/contact)

[HIEND ACCENTS TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[Begin your journey with us and enjoy 5% OFF your first order over $500 using code WELCOME5.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[How It Works](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[1 - Join - It only takes 5 minutes to fill out the application.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[2 - Get Approved - After you apply, you'll receive a response within 1-2 business days.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[3 - Start Ordering - Start enjoying the shopping experience with 5% OFF your first order over $500.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[GET STARTED >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[PARTNERSHIP BENEFITS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[Everyday luxury and fine Western home goods at accessible prices](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[Low minimums and high fill rate](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[Fast shipping from Dallas](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[Dedicated and personalized customer service](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[Latest Collections](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals-hea)

[Oceania Collection](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/oceania-collection)

[Verona Collection](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/verona-collection)

[100% Linen Collection](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/100-linen-collection)

[Windowpane Collection](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/windowpane-collection)

[BE OUR PARTNER NOW >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Use code WELCOME5 at checkout. Valid on immediate ship orders only. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Orders must be placed on our Trade Partners website in order to qualify.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[Need assistance? Our dedicated team is here to offer their expertise.](mailto:[email-masked])

[Email at [email-masked]](mailto:[email-masked])

[Call us at 972-514-1971](tel:+9725141971)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HR68NAHJN2SJX7GN0T5J8QM2&r=3i6FZBDQ)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HR68NAHJN2SJX7GN0T5J8QM2&r=3i6FZBDQ).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038