Subject: *** Message from Corporate office-PVT/PTO carry over policy***
From: Jessica Jeng <[email-masked]>
To: Jessica Jeng <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 14:16:38 -0800
List-Id: <all.designerliving.com>

Dear US & Canada Employees:

We would like to remind you that, starting in the new fiscal year (
*7/1/2024*), the PVT/PTO hours (excluding sick time) that an employee may
carry over to the next fiscal year will be *maximum of 80 hours(10 days)*. This
 policy requires employees to use down their accumulated PVT/PTO balances
to no more than 80 hours by the new fiscal year (7/1/2024).   This policy
applies to all US & Canada employees who are eligible for PVT/PTO benefits.
The calculation of accrued PVT/PTO based on years of employment remains no
change.

You are being notified of this PVT/PTO carryover policy now so you have
time to plan how you like to use the accrued PVT/PTO and bring down your
accrued PVT/PTO less than 80 by 7/1/2024.  Should you have any questions,
please consult your local HR.  Thanks

*To all supervisors/managers*:

This is a mandatory company policy and you are responsible to work with
each of your subordinates to ensure they use their time off appropriately
 and that their PVT/PTO balances are no higher than 80 hours on July 1,
2024.  Thanks for your attention.

Regards,

*Jessica Jeng*

Corporate Controller