Subject: Extra 10% OFF ON all Tall Ship Models: Ends in Feb29.
From: The Spyglass Shop <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 16:07:33 +0000
List-Id: 73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abcmc list <73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc.689797.list-id.mcsv.net>

[[Discount Code Inside] Get it before it's gone again! Best seller tall ship model with Limited Quantity Available.

https://spyglassshop.com/

** Your Ship Has Come In!
------------------------------------------------------------

** 10% ON ALL TALL SHIP MODEL
------------------------------------------------------------

** Exceptional tall ship models are back for your inventory! Act quickly to grab these popular models before they run out. Enter the discount code at check out to receive extra 10% off on all Tall Ship Models!
------------------------------------------------------------

Code: Tallship10 (https://spyglassshop.com/discount/Tallship10)
https://spyglassshop.com/products/harvey-painted-wooden-handcrafted-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=0332f1ef1&_ss=r

** Harvey Painted (https://spyglassshop.com/products/harvey-painted-wooden-handcrafted-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=0332f1ef1&_ss=r)
------------------------------------------------------------
Check it out (https://spyglassshop.com/products/harvey-painted-wooden-handcrafted-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=0332f1ef1&_ss=r)
https://spyglassshop.com/products/uss-constitution-exclusive-edition?_pos=2&_sid=b2141376a&_ss=r

** USS Constitution (https://spyglassshop.com/products/uss-constitution-exclusive-edition?_pos=2&_sid=b2141376a&_ss=r)
------------------------------------------------------------
Check it out (https://spyglassshop.com/products/uss-constitution-exclusive-edition?_pos=2&_sid=b2141376a&_ss=r)
https://spyglassshop.com/products/hms-victory-mid-size-ee?_pos=1&_sid=79ee4f481&_ss=r

** HMS Victory (https://spyglassshop.com/products/hms-victory-mid-size-ee?_pos=1&_sid=79ee4f481&_ss=r)
------------------------------------------------------------
Check it out (https://spyglassshop.com/products/hms-victory-mid-size-ee?_pos=1&_sid=79ee4f481&_ss=r)
https://spyglassshop.com/products/sovereign-of-the-seas-mid-size-ee-wooden-handcrafted-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=8dd58a787&_ss=r

** Sovereign of the Seas (https://spyglassshop.com/products/sovereign-of-the-seas-mid-size-ee-wooden-handcrafted-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=8dd58a787&_ss=r)
------------------------------------------------------------
Check it out (https://spyglassshop.com/products/sovereign-of-the-seas-mid-size-ee-wooden-handcrafted-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=8dd58a787&_ss=r)
https://spyglassshop.com/products/lynx-painted-wooden-handcrafted-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=99f931aaf&_ss=r

** Lynx (https://spyglassshop.com/products/lynx-painted-wooden-handcrafted-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=99f931aaf&_ss=r)
------------------------------------------------------------
Check it out (https://spyglassshop.com/products/lynx-painted-wooden-handcrafted-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=99f931aaf&_ss=r)
https://spyglassshop.com/products/black-pearl-pirate-ship-small-wooden-handcrafted-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=a9dab959b&_ss=r

** Black Pearl (https://spyglassshop.com/products/black-pearl-pirate-ship-small-wooden-handcrafted-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=a9dab959b&_ss=r)
------------------------------------------------------------
Check it out (https://spyglassshop.com/products/black-pearl-pirate-ship-small-wooden-handcrafted-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=a9dab959b&_ss=r)
https://spyglassshop.com/products/uss-constellation-medium?_pos=1&_sid=9a6d79c4c&_ss=r

** USS Constellation (https://spyglassshop.com/products/uss-constellation-medium?_pos=1&_sid=9a6d79c4c&_ss=r)
------------------------------------------------------------
Check it out (https://spyglassshop.com/products/uss-constellation-medium?_pos=1&_sid=9a6d79c4c&_ss=r)
https://spyglassshop.com/products/us-coast-guard-eagle-e-e?_pos=2&_sid=4ef843357&_ss=r

** US Coast Guard Eagle (https://spyglassshop.com/products/us-coast-guard-eagle-e-e?_pos=2&_sid=4ef843357&_ss=r)
------------------------------------------------------------
Check it out (https://spyglassshop.com/products/us-coast-guard-eagle-e-e?_pos=2&_sid=4ef843357&_ss=r)
https://spyglassshop.com/products/amerigo-vespucci-painted-wooden-handcrafted-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=4ae7dc9e3&_ss=r

** Amerigo Vespucci Painted (https://spyglassshop.com/products/amerigo-vespucci-painted-wooden-handcrafted-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=4ae7dc9e3&_ss=r)
------------------------------------------------------------
Check it out (https://spyglassshop.com/products/amerigo-vespucci-painted-wooden-handcrafted-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=4ae7dc9e3&_ss=r)
https://spyglassshop.com/products/mayflower-high-quality-wooden-handcrafted-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=b17fe8f71&_ss=r

** Mayflower High quality (https://spyglassshop.com/products/mayflower-high-quality-wooden-handcrafted-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=b17fe8f71&_ss=r)
------------------------------------------------------------
Check it out (https://spyglassshop.com/products/mayflower-high-quality-wooden-handcrafted-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=b17fe8f71&_ss=r)
Check the Collection (https://spyglassshop.com/collections/tall-ship-model)
https://www.facebook.com/spyglassshop https://www.instagram.com/spyglassshop https://spyglassshop.com/

This email was sent to [email-masked] (mailto:[email-masked])
why did I get this? (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/about?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=767241c37b&e=8d1f6bd233&c=70a031f044)     unsubscribe from this list (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=767241c37b&t=b&e=8d1f6bd233&c=70a031f044)     update subscription preferences (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/profile?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=767241c37b&e=8d1f6bd233&c=70a031f044)
Old Modern Handicrafts . 1500 S Milliken Ave Ste G . Ontario, California 91761-2314 . USA