Subject: Jenna would love to collaborate with you!
From: Jenna Cuccionilli <[email-masked]>
To: Info <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 06:05:18 -0800

Good Morning,

I hope your day is going well. My name is Mariah, and I previously reached
out on behalf of Jenna Cuccionilli. We didn't receive a response and wanted
to follow up regarding a potential collaboration on Jenna's platforms.

Jenna has a significant presence on Instagram, with over 100,000 followers,
as well as a popular Blog, Instagram, Pinterest, and TikTok where she
shares her life with her husband, Pete, and their pup, Chipper. Her journey
through infertility, stillbirth, and now adoption has deeply resonated with
her dedicated followers.

In 2024, Jenna and Pete are embarking on a challenge to experience 200 new
things, from restaurants to at-home date nights and trying new products.
Her followers are highly engaged, eagerly anticipating their next
adventures and finding inspiration in their positivity.

Jenna has some unique collaboration ideas that align with her 200 new
experiences challenge, offering great potential for creative lifestyle
content. We would love to discuss these ideas further and collaborate with
your influencer team.

Please let us know if this is the right contact and the best way to share
Jenna's ideas with you. Also- if you already did get back to us SO sorry
for the email pile up. Our system indicated this as unanswered and Jenna
would truly love to work with you!!

Thank you for your time, and we look forward to your response.

Have a great day!
Mariah for Jenna Cuccionilli

-- 

jennacuccionilli