Subject: Best-Seller Tall Ship: Limited Availability!
From: The Spyglass Shop <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 15:43:49 +0000
List-Id: 73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abcmc list <73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc.689797.list-id.mcsv.net>

Get it before it's sold out again. Best-Seller Tall Ship: Limited Availability!

https://spyglassshop.com/

** Your Ship Has Come In!
------------------------------------------------------------

** LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE
------------------------------------------------------------

** Don't miss it – these best-seller models will be sold out in no time!
------------------------------------------------------------
https://spyglassshop.com/products/harvey-painted-wooden-handcrafted-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=94927b156&_ss=r

** Harvey Painted (https://spyglassshop.com/products/harvey-painted-wooden-handcrafted-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=94927b156&_ss=r)
------------------------------------------------------------

Own a piece of Galveston's maritime past,

a replica of the iconic mid-1800s clipper
Check it out (https://spyglassshop.com/products/harvey-painted-wooden-handcrafted-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=94927b156&_ss=r)
https://spyglassshop.com/products/hms-bounty-new-wooden-handcrafted-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=0b3b5172d&_ss=r

** HMS Bounty (https://spyglassshop.com/products/hms-bounty-new-wooden-handcrafted-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=0b3b5172d&_ss=r)
------------------------------------------------------------

Relive the movie magic of "Mutiny on the Bounty" with our meticulously crafted replica of the iconic 18th-century British ship
Check it out (https://spyglassshop.com/products/hms-bounty-new-wooden-handcrafted-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=0b3b5172d&_ss=r)
https://spyglassshop.com/products/zeven-provincien?_pos=1&_sid=49b35bebe&_ss=r

** https://vietnamshipmodels.com/products/zeven-provincien?_pos=1&_sid=f9763b198&_ss=rZeven Provincien (https://spyglassshop.com/products/zeven-provincien?_pos=1&_sid=49b35bebe&_ss=r)
------------------------------------------------------------

Unleash maritime power with our replica of the Dutch ship of the line,

De Zeven Provinciën – armed with 80 guns of historical prowess!
Check it out (https://spyglassshop.com/products/zeven-provincien?_pos=1&_sid=49b35bebe&_ss=r)
https://spyglassshop.com/products/hms-victory-painted?_pos=1&_sid=406397caa&_ss=r

** HMS Victory Painted (https://spyglassshop.com/products/hms-victory-painted?_pos=1&_sid=406397caa&_ss=r)
------------------------------------------------------------

Own a piece of naval legend – our painted version of the H.M.S. Victory, Admiral Horatio Nelson's flagship at the Battle of Trafalgar in 1805. Capture the spirit of victory!
Check it out (https://spyglassshop.com/products/hms-victory-painted?_pos=1&_sid=406397caa&_ss=r)
https://spyglassshop.com/products/soleil-royal-wooden-handcrafted-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=2e288341a&_ss=r

** Soleil Royal (https://spyglassshop.com/products/soleil-royal-wooden-handcrafted-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=2e288341a&_ss=r)
------------------------------------------------------------

Experience the grandeur of the French Navy's most impressive tall ship
Check it out (https://spyglassshop.com/products/soleil-royal-wooden-handcrafted-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=2e288341a&_ss=r)
https://spyglassshop.com/products/wasa-exclusive-edition?_pos=1&_sid=8935fff0a&_ss=r

** Wasa Replica (https://spyglassshop.com/products/wasa-exclusive-edition?_pos=1&_sid=8935fff0a&_ss=r)
------------------------------------------------------------

A ship built top-heavy with insufficient ballast
Check it out (https://spyglassshop.com/products/wasa-exclusive-edition?_pos=1&_sid=8935fff0a&_ss=r)
https://spyglassshop.com/products/lady-washington?_pos=2&_sid=e4495556c&_ss=r

** USS Constellation (https://spyglassshop.com/products/lady-washington?_pos=2&_sid=e4495556c&_ss=r)
------------------------------------------------------------

The last sail-only warship designed and built by the U.S. Navy
Check it out (https://spyglassshop.com/products/lady-washington?_pos=2&_sid=e4495556c&_ss=r)
https://spyglassshop.com/products/hms-victory-copper-bottom?_pos=1&_sid=999e95e8d&_ss=r

** HMS Victory Copper Bottom (https://spyglassshop.com/products/hms-victory-copper-bottom?_pos=1&_sid=999e95e8d&_ss=r)
------------------------------------------------------------

A special version with  hull bottom is lined with pieces of dazzling copper encapsulated in a layer of fiberglass
Check it out (https://spyglassshop.com/products/hms-victory-copper-bottom?_pos=1&_sid=999e95e8d&_ss=r)
https://spyglassshop.com/products/hms-surprise?_pos=1&_sid=028120de9&_ss=r

** HMS Surprise (https://spyglassshop.com/products/hms-surprise?_pos=1&_sid=028120de9&_ss=r)
------------------------------------------------------------

Become famous as the 18th-century tall ship portrayed in the movie “Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World,” starring Russell Crowe
Check it out (https://spyglassshop.com/products/hms-surprise?_pos=1&_sid=028120de9&_ss=r)
https://spyglassshop.com/products/san-felipe-exclusive-edition-wooden-handcrafted-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=bd526833e&_ss=r

** San Felipe (https://spyglassshop.com/products/san-felipe-exclusive-edition-wooden-handcrafted-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=bd526833e&_ss=r)
------------------------------------------------------------

The most beautiful Spanish galleons of the XVII century. Tthe lead ship of the famous Spanish Armada
Check it out (https://spyglassshop.com/products/san-felipe-exclusive-edition-wooden-handcrafted-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=bd526833e&_ss=r)
EXPLORE ALL COLLECTIONS (https://spyglassshop.com/collections)
https://www.facebook.com/spyglassshop https://www.instagram.com/spyglassshop https://spyglassshop.com/

This email was sent to [email-masked] (mailto:[email-masked])
why did I get this? (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/about?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=767241c37b&e=8d1f6bd233&c=d092c401bb)     unsubscribe from this list (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=767241c37b&t=b&e=8d1f6bd233&c=d092c401bb)     update subscription preferences (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/profile?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=767241c37b&e=8d1f6bd233&c=d092c401bb)
Old Modern Handicrafts . 1500 S Milliken Ave Ste G . Ontario, California 91761-2314 . USA