Subject: Follow up II ROSE MILLER II CL FREIGHTS II MC 045654 II Trucking services for OTR & Drayage Services
From: Rose Miller <[email-masked]>
To: Rose Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 08:30:31 -0500

Good Morning,

Just wanted to check in and ensure everything is going smoothly, Also
please let me know If you have any shipments this week or next week ,I
can assist you with *trucking services *for *OTR, Drayage, Airport pickups,
Cross border with Canada, Warehousing, Storage, Intermodal and
Transloading.*

*I can assist you with the followings :*

*OTR - Dry Vans, Flatbeds, Stepdecks, Reefers, Straight Box truck and
Sprinter Van *

*Drayage - 20'SC,40'SC, 40HC, 40FR and Reefer Containers (OT,OW,OOG
shipments)*

We have dedicated carriers at following ports :

   1. *Oakland,CA*
   2. *LA LB Port,CA*
   3. *Newark,NJ*
   4. *Houston,TX*
   5. *Seattle,WA*
   6. *Savannah,GA*
   7. *Norfolk ,VA*
   8. *Charleston,SC*
   9. *Tacoma,WA*
   10. *Everett,WA*
   11. *Baltimore,MD*
   12. *Philadelphia,PA*
   13. *NY/NJ Port*
   14. *Miami,FL*
   15.
*Port of Charleston,SC *
   16.
*Port of Boston,MA *

*Looking forward to work with you*

with regards,

-- 

The best is yet to come. Happy 2024!
*Rose Miller*
*Logistics Coordinator*
*Capital Logistics INC DBA CL Freights*
*MC# 045654*
C: (484) 224-2885  F: (484) 224-2639
8102 W Chester Pike, STE 105, Upper Darby ,PA 19082
Website: www.clfreights.com <https://clfreights.com/>
Email: [email-masked]

*YOUR FULL SERVICE LOGISTICS PROVIDER!!*

*Dry Van* * |  Flatbed &  Oversize  |  Temperature Controlled  |  Rail
(Door to Door)  | Drayage* *| Less Than Truckload (LTL)   |  Lift gate &
Expedite  |   Canada  |  High Value & High Risk*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any
attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information which may be legally protected
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or
their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please
immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message
and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message
or its attachments is strictly prohibited.