Subject: Best-Seller Tall Ship: Limited Availability!
From: Old Modern Handicrafts <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 16:39:30 +0000
List-Id: 73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abcmc list <73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc.689797.list-id.mcsv.net>

Get it before it's sold out again. Best-Seller Tall Ship: Limited Availability!

https://omhusa.com/

** Your Ship Has Come In!
------------------------------------------------------------

** LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE
------------------------------------------------------------

** Don't miss it – secure your stock now!
------------------------------------------------------------
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t114-harvey-painted-ship-model

** Harvey Painted (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t114-harvey-painted-ship-model)
------------------------------------------------------------

Own a piece of Galveston's maritime past,

a replica of the iconic mid-1800s clipper
Check it out (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t114-harvey-painted-ship-model)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t107-hms-bounty-new-tall-ship-model

** HMS Bounty (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t107-hms-bounty-new-tall-ship-model)
------------------------------------------------------------

Relive the movie magic of "Mutiny on the Bounty" with our meticulously crafted replica of the iconic 18th-century British ship
Check it out (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t107-hms-bounty-new-tall-ship-model)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t086-zeven-provincien

** https://vietnamshipmodels.com/products/zeven-provincien?_pos=1&_sid=f9763b198&_ss=rZeven Provincien (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t086-zeven-provincien)
------------------------------------------------------------

Unleash maritime power with our replica of the Dutch ship of the line,

De Zeven Provinciën – armed with 80 guns of historical prowess!
Check it out (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t086-zeven-provincien)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t101-hms-victory-painted

** HMS Victory Painted (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t101-hms-victory-painted)
------------------------------------------------------------

Own a piece of naval legend – our painted version of the H.M.S. Victory, Admiral Horatio Nelson's flagship at the Battle of Trafalgar in 1805. Capture the spirit of victory!
Check it out (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t101-hms-victory-painted)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t072-soleil-royal-tall-ship-model

** Soleil Royal (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t072-soleil-royal-tall-ship-model)
------------------------------------------------------------

Experience the grandeur of the French Navy's most impressive tall ship
Check it out (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t072-soleil-royal-tall-ship-model)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t102-wasa-exclusive-edition

** Wasa Replica (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t102-wasa-exclusive-edition)
------------------------------------------------------------

A ship built top-heavy with insufficient ballast
Check it out (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t102-wasa-exclusive-edition)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t110-uss-constellation

** USS Constellation (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t110-uss-constellation)
------------------------------------------------------------

The last sail-only warship designed and built by the U.S. Navy
Check it out (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t110-uss-constellation)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t212-hms-victory-copper-bottom

** HMS Victory Copper Bottom (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t212-hms-victory-copper-bottom)
------------------------------------------------------------

A special version with  hull bottom is lined with pieces of dazzling copper encapsulated in a layer of fiberglass
Check it out (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t212-hms-victory-copper-bottom)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t191-hms-surprise-tall-ship-model

** HMS Surprise (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t191-hms-surprise-tall-ship-model)
------------------------------------------------------------

Become famous as the 18th-century tall ship portrayed in the movie “Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World,” starring Russell Crowe
Check it out (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t191-hms-surprise-tall-ship-model)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t063-san-felipe-exclusive-edition

** San Felipe (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t063-san-felipe-exclusive-edition)
------------------------------------------------------------

The most beautiful Spanish galleons of the XVII century. Tthe lead ship of the famous Spanish Armada
Check it out (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t063-san-felipe-exclusive-edition)
LOG IN TO VIEW WHOLESALE PRICE AND QUANTITY AVAILABLE (https://omhusa.com/login.asp)

Contact me at [email-masked] to get the best offer and reserve limited stock quantity.
https://www.facebook.com/OmhUsa/ https://www.instagram.com/old.modern.handicrafts/ https://omhusa.com/

This email was sent to [email-masked] (mailto:[email-masked])
why did I get this? (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/about?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=767241c37b&e=8d1f6bd233&c=b2f2425136)     unsubscribe from this list (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=767241c37b&t=b&e=8d1f6bd233&c=b2f2425136)     update subscription preferences (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/profile?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=767241c37b&e=8d1f6bd233&c=b2f2425136)
Old Modern Handicrafts . 1500 S Milliken Ave Ste G . Ontario, California 91761-2314 . USA