Subject: Exclusive Discounts on Our Best-Seller Models Ends Feb 29th.
From: The Spyglass Shop <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 16:29:38 +0000
List-Id: 73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abcmc list <73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc.689797.list-id.mcsv.net>

For a limited time only, we are offering incredible discounts on our best-selling models.

** INTRODUCING
------------------------------------------------------------

** Limited Time Offer: Exclusive Discounts on Our Best-Seller Models!
------------------------------------------------------------

Add the exclusive code below at check out to receive EXTRA 10% OFF
THEEXCLUSIVECLUB (https://spyglassshop.com/discount/Theexclusiveclub)

Our best-seller

** TALL SHIP MODEL
------------------------------------------------------------

on discount!

** LAST CHANCE- ONLY ONE San Felipe XXL War Ship Model (https://spyglassshop.com/products/san-felipe-xxl-museum-quality-fully-assembled-wooden-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=890fb97b8&_ss=r) available at $4,406.07 USD add code THEEXCLUSIVECLUB at checkout to receive extra 10% OFF.
------------------------------------------------------------
https://spyglassshop.com/products/san-felipe-xxl-museum-quality-fully-assembled-wooden-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=890fb97b8&_ss=r
https://spyglassshop.com/products/san-felipe-medium-wooden-handcrafted-ship-model?_pos=2&_sid=10ee9d0d3&_ss=r
San Felipe Medium (https://spyglassshop.com/products/san-felipe-medium-wooden-handcrafted-ship-model?_pos=2&_sid=10ee9d0d3&_ss=r)
https://spyglassshop.com/products/hms-victory-mid-size-ee?_pos=1&_sid=76c556290&_ss=r
HMS Victory Mid Size (https://spyglassshop.com/products/hms-victory-mid-size-ee?_pos=1&_sid=76c556290&_ss=r)
https://spyglassshop.com/products/uss-constitution-exclusive-edition?_pos=2&_sid=073ef322e&_ss=r
USS Constitution Exclusive Edition (https://spyglassshop.com/products/uss-constitution-exclusive-edition?_pos=2&_sid=073ef322e&_ss=r)

** NEW ARRIVALS ON-SALE
------------------------------------------------------------
https://spyglassshop.com/products/amerigo-vespucci-painted-medium-museum-quality-fully-assembled-wooden-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=5e8eed159&_ss=r

T382 Amerigo Vespucci Painted Medium (https://spyglassshop.com/products/amerigo-vespucci-painted-medium-museum-quality-fully-assembled-wooden-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=5e8eed159&_ss=r)

https://spyglassshop.com/products/san-felipe-limited-edition-full-crooked-sails-only-100-units-produced-museum-quality-fully-assembled-wooden-ship-models?_pos=1&_sid=eb8f7f56b&_ss=r

** T203L San Felipe Limited Edition Full Crooked Sails Only 100 Units Produced (https://spyglassshop.com/products/san-felipe-limited-edition-full-crooked-sails-only-100-units-produced-museum-quality-fully-assembled-wooden-ship-models?_pos=1&_sid=eb8f7f56b&_ss=r)
------------------------------------------------------------
https://spyglassshop.com/products/flying-dutchman-model-ship-medium-museum-quality-fully-assembled-wooden-ship-models?_pos=1&_sid=15fe6fe23&_ss=r

T389 Flying Dutchman Medium (https://spyglassshop.com/products/flying-dutchman-model-ship-medium-museum-quality-fully-assembled-wooden-ship-models?_pos=1&_sid=15fe6fe23&_ss=r)

https://spyglassshop.com/products/rrs-discovery-museum-quality-fully-assembled-wooden-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=7eeeedcbb&_ss=r

** T202 RRS Discovery Tall Ship Model (https://spyglassshop.com/products/rrs-discovery-museum-quality-fully-assembled-wooden-ship-model?_pos=1&_sid=7eeeedcbb&_ss=r)
------------------------------------------------------------

https://spyglassshop.com/products/whaler-lexington-leaving-nantucket-canvas-painting?_pos=1&_sid=f729a1578&_ss=r

** Whaler 'Lexington' Leaving Nantucket - Canvas Painting (https://spyglassshop.com/products/whaler-lexington-leaving-nantucket-canvas-painting?_pos=1&_sid=f729a1578&_ss=r)
------------------------------------------------------------

Experience the excitement and adventure of 19th-century whaling with this replica of Russ Kramer's canvas painting, "Whaler 'Lexington' Leaving Nantucket"
https://spyglassshop.com/products/h-m-s-victory-in-portsmouth-harbour-canvas-painting?_pos=1&_sid=5c0370af7&_ss=r

** H.M.S. Victory in Portsmouth Harbour - Canvas Painting (https://spyglassshop.com/products/h-m-s-victory-in-portsmouth-harbour-canvas-painting?_pos=1&_sid=5c0370af7&_ss=r)
------------------------------------------------------------

Step into a world of maritime grandeur and historical significance with the hand-painted replica of "H.M.S. 'Victory' Moored in Portsmouth" by Frederick Miller
ALL COLLECTIONS (https://spyglassshop.com/collections)
https://www.facebook.com/spyglassshop https://instagram.com/spyglassshop https://spyglassshop.com/

View in browser (https://mailchi.mp/aa88250e0de8/dealer-monthly-promo-recap-ends-jan-5431815?e=8d1f6bd233)

Copyright (C) 2024 Old Modern Handicrafts. All rights reserved.
https://omhusa.com/
Our mailing address is:
Old Modern Handicrafts
1500 S Milliken Ave Ste G
Ontario, California 91761-2314
USA
Want to change how you receive these emails?

You can update your preferences (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/profile?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=767241c37b&e=8d1f6bd233&c=7d66c18183) or unsubscribe (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=767241c37b&t=b&e=8d1f6bd233&c=7d66c18183)