Subject: Office Closure Notice for President's Day - Monday 2/19/2024
From: Nancy Hattersley <[email-masked]>
To: "<[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], "<[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]>, "<[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]>, "<[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], "<[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], "All @ OA Express" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 10:44:52 -0800
List-Id: <all.designerliving.com>

Dear Team Members,

I hope this message finds you well. We would like to inform you that our
office will be closed on Monday, February 19, 2024, in observance of
Presidents' Day.

Please note that normal business operations will resume on Tuesday,
February 20, 2024.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and we wish you a pleasant and
safe holiday.

Best Regards,

-- 
Nancy Hattersley
E & E Co., Ltd.
45875 Northport Loop E
Fremont, CA   94538
Tel:  510-490-9788x318
Fax:  510-651-2621
e-mail:  [email-masked]
Company Website:  www.jlahome.com