Subject: Dealer Monthly Promo Recap: Ends Feb 29th.
From: Old Modern Handicrafts <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 16:00:12 +0000
List-Id: 73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abcmc list <73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc.689797.list-id.mcsv.net>

Unlock prosperity with our exclusive dealer promotion! Act now—Ends Feb 29th.

https://omhusa.com/

** INTRODUCING
------------------------------------------------------------

** Monthly Promotion for Dealers
------------------------------------------------------------

Our special promotion is tailor-made to bring you incredible deals on exquisite models, ensuring your journey is not only delightful but also cost-effective.
YOUR SHIP HAVE COME IN! (https://omhusa.com/collection/tall-ship-model-admiral-line)

Our best-seller models are on 16% discount!
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t203-san-felipe-medium
San Felipe Medium (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t203-san-felipe-medium)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t033-hms-victory-mid-size
HMS Victory Mid Size (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t033-hms-victory-mid-size)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t012-uss-constitution-exclusive-edition
USS Constitution Exclusive Edition (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t012-uss-constitution-exclusive-edition)

** Diversify Your Listing with New Product Discount.
------------------------------------------------------------
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t382-amerigo-vespucci-painted-medium

T382 Amerigo Vespucci Painted Medium (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t382-amerigo-vespucci-painted-medium)

https://omhusa.com/catalog/t203l-san-felipe-limited-edition-full-crooked-sails-only-100-units-produced

** T203L San Felipe Limited Edition Full Crooked Sails Only 100 Units Produced (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t203l-san-felipe-limited-edition-full-crooked-sails-only-100-units-produced)
------------------------------------------------------------

https://omhusa.com/catalog/t389-flying-dutchman-medium

T389 Flying Dutchman Medium (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t389-flying-dutchman-medium)

https://omhusa.com/catalog/t202-rrs-discovery-tall-ship-model

** T202 RRS Discovery Tall Ship Model (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t202-rrs-discovery-tall-ship-model)
------------------------------------------------------------

https://omhusa.com/catalog/af006-whaler-lexington-leaving-nantucket-canvas-painting

** Whaler 'Lexington' Leaving Nantucket - Canvas Painting
------------------------------------------------------------

Experience the excitement and adventure of 19th-century whaling with this replica of Russ Kramer's canvas painting, "Whaler 'Lexington' Leaving Nantucket"
https://omhusa.com/catalog/af007-hms-victory-in-portsmouth-harbour-canvas-painting

** H.M.S. Victory in Portsmouth Harbour - Canvas Painting
------------------------------------------------------------

Step into a world of maritime grandeur and historical significance with the hand-painted replica of "H.M.S. 'Victory' Moored in Portsmouth" by Frederick Miller

** One year non-sale items discount! DON’T MISS YOUR CHANCE
------------------------------------------------------------
https://omhusa.com/catalog/ak005-alum-aeroplane

** AK005 Alum Aeroplane (https://omhusa.com/catalog/ak005-alum-aeroplane)
------------------------------------------------------------

https://omhusa.com/catalog/ak016-brass-armillary-with-wood-stand

** AK016 Brass Armillary With Wood Stand (https://omhusa.com/catalog/ak016-brass-armillary-with-wood-stand)
------------------------------------------------------------

https://omhusa.com/catalog/k001-wooden-kayak-17-1-person

** K001 Wooden Kayak 17 - 1 person (https://omhusa.com/catalog/k001-wooden-kayak-17-1-person)
------------------------------------------------------------

https://omhusa.com/catalog/t068-san-felipe-xxl-war-ship-model

Save 20% on the San Felipe XXL War Ship Model (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t068-san-felipe-xxl-war-ship-model) - Limited Quantity Available
All SALE ITEMS (https://omhusa.com/collection/on-sale-ship-models-nautical-gifts)

Interested in getting the full promo list or adding new items for your listings?

CONTACT ME AT [email-masked] FOR MORE DETAILS
https://www.facebook.com/OmhUsa/ https://www.instagram.com/old.modern.handicrafts/ https://omhusa.com/

View in browser (https://mailchi.mp/993d9f3eb0d4/dealer-monthly-promo-recap-ends-jan-5431435?e=8d1f6bd233)

Copyright (C) 2024 Old Modern Handicrafts. All rights reserved.
https://omhusa.com/
Our mailing address is:
Old Modern Handicrafts
1500 S Milliken Ave Ste G
Ontario, California 91761-2314
USA
Want to change how you receive these emails?

You can update your preferences (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/profile?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=767241c37b&e=8d1f6bd233&c=5a82316fda) or unsubscribe (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=767241c37b&t=b&e=8d1f6bd233&c=5a82316fda)