Subject: Collaborate with @stealsanddeals2!
From: Kelly Gross <[email-masked]>
To: Info <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 05:44:02 -0800

Good Morning!

I hope you had a wonderful holiday season and start to your New Year. I
wanted to reach out to introduce myself and my client Kelly. My name is Dee
and I am the influencer manager for Kelly Gross known as @stealsanddeals2
on Instagram and TikTok. Kelly has been an influencer and UGC content
creator known for her remarkable ability to produce commercial-style
content since 2016. Her UGC videos are expertly filmed by a videographer
and have the unique quality to seamlessly transition into TV commercials,
META ads, or organic content perfectly suited for your platforms.

With a track record that includes features in Nordstrom, Zulily and more
across TV, print, and various social platforms, Kelly's influence is
well-established and impactful. Kelly possesses a profound understanding of
her audience's preferences and knows precisely how to craft high-quality,
aesthetically pleasing content that not only resonates with her viewers but
also fosters trust in the brands she represents, further leading to their
purchasing decisions and turning her followers into long term customers of
her favorite brands. We are reaching out today because Kelly LOVES the
products you have to offer and has some really unique content ideas. From
UGC to posting on her own Instagram and TikTok, we would love to share the
creative direction she has in mind and see how we can build a
collaboration. You can see a few examples of her commercial style UGC
content HERE
<https://socialmediacollabs-com-dot-calm-analogy-404515.uc.r.appspot.com/?c=1beELMIV3soDX0q7-2cwC8fyJxC7smORE6l44EfAWWPg&q=2135982699&r=18da7dc3033a0d01&z=1707918242409&o=https%3A%2F%2Fdrive.google.com%2Fdrive%2Ffolders%2F1cLfK6T9qvnnGUN78WsBE54WzcG_2NbBs%3Fusp%3Ddrive_link>
as
well as the influencer content she creates on her platforms
@stealsanddeals2 that reach over 60,000 followers across Instagram and
TikTok.

Please let me know if this is the best email to get in touch with to
discuss a collaboration and the content ideas she has in mind! If not,
would you kindly be able to forward us the best point of contact? I will
also follow up in a few days if we don't hear back just in case this ended
up in your spam folder.

Thank you so much for taking the time to get to know Kelly and I can't wait
to see what we end up coming up with.

Have a wonderful day and talk soon!
Dee

-- 
Dee Hanes with Picking Daisies Media
on behalf of Kelly Gross
Follow Kelly on IG here
<https://socialmediacollabs-com-dot-calm-analogy-404515.uc.r.appspot.com/?c=1beELMIV3soDX0q7-2cwC8fyJxC7smORE6l44EfAWWPg&q=2135982699&r=18da7dc3033a0d01&z=1707918242409&o=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.instagram.com%2Fstealsanddeals2%2F>
and
here Media Kit here
<https://socialmediacollabs-com-dot-calm-analogy-404515.uc.r.appspot.com/?c=1beELMIV3soDX0q7-2cwC8fyJxC7smORE6l44EfAWWPg&q=2135982699&r=18da7dc3033a0d01&z=1707918242409&o=https%3A%2F%2Fkelly-gross.influencekit.com%2Freports%2Fview%2F50ee5513fc734bbc0674c888f3e8ef06d7d0810d>

socialmediacollabs-com