Subject: Valentine's Day with Unique Nautical Gifts!
From: Old Modern Handicrafts <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 15:29:45 +0000
List-Id: 73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abcmc list <73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc.689797.list-id.mcsv.net>

As Valentine's Day approaches, it's the perfect time to help your customers express their love in a truly distinctive way

** Valentine's Day gift guide.
------------------------------------------------------------
https://omhusa.com/collection/alison-nautical-fashion

Alison Nautical Fashion (https://omhusa.com/collection/alison-nautical-fashion)
https://omhusa.com/collection/nautical-brass-compass

Nautical Compass (https://omhusa.com/collection/nautical-brass-compass)
https://omhusa.com/collection/globes-globe-bar-trolleys

Globes and Globe Bar Collection (https://omhusa.com/collection/globes-globe-bar-trolleys)
https://omhusa.com/collection/nautical-telescopes-binocular

Nautical Telescopes/ (https://omhusa.com/collection/nautical-telescopes-binocular)

Binocular (https://omhusa.com/collection/nautical-telescopes-binocular)

Valentine's Day with Unique Nautical Gifts!

** Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and love is in the air! This year, offer your customers a unique and thoughtful way to express their affection with our stunning collection of model ships, model boats, model cars, model airplanes, and captivating nautical decor and nautical fashion.
------------------------------------------------------------
SHOP ALL (https://omhusa.com/)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/af001-the-battle-of-flamborough-head-canvas-painting

AF001 The Battle of Flamborough Head - Canvas Painting (https://omhusa.com/catalog/af001-the-battle-of-flamborough-head-canvas-painting)

** NEW ARRIVALS
------------------------------------------------------------

** Nautical Fashion
------------------------------------------------------------
SHOP ALL (https://omhusa.com/collection/alison-nautical-fashion)

** Unleash the essence of dragons with our captivating polo shirt, featuring bold red-and-white stripes reminiscent of the legendary Drakkar Viking longships
------------------------------------------------------------
https://omhusa.com/catalog/fa007-drakkar-viking-regular-fit-polo-shirt-by-alison-nautical
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t389-flying-dutchman-medium

** SHIPS FROM MOVIE
------------------------------------------------------------

** T389 Flying Dutchman Medium
------------------------------------------------------------
SHOP ALL (https://omhusa.com/formsearch/movie-cid-0)

** Engage with a social media campaign showcasing movie-inspired models
------------------------------------------------------------

** Tall Ship Model - Captain Line (https://omhusa.com/collection/tall-ship-model-captain-line)
------------------------------------------------------------
* Affordable pricing for a thoughtful and budget-friendly Valentine's Day gift
* Intricately crafted, these small-size model ships pack a big sentimental punch
* Ideal for those seeking a charming and space-friendly keepsake

https://omhusa.com/catalog/t014-cutty-sark-small

T014 (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t014-cutty-sark-small)

Cutty Sark Small (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t014-cutty-sark-small)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t358-black-pearl-pirate-ship-small

T358 - Black Pearl Pirate Ship Small (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t358-black-pearl-pirate-ship-small)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t175-victory-small-tall-ship-model

T175 - Victory Small Tall Ship Model (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t175-victory-small-tall-ship-model)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t133-lady-washington-ship-model

T133 - Lady Washington Ship Model (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t133-lady-washington-ship-model)

For special offer and marketing support contact [email-masked]
https://www.facebook.com/OmhUsa/ https://www.instagram.com/old.modern.handicrafts/ https://omhusa.com

View in browser (https://mailchi.mp/4f95c69baad8/valentines-day-with-unique-nautical-gifts-5431287?e=8d1f6bd233)
http://omhusa.com

Copyright (C) 2024 Old Modern Handicrafts.
All rights reserved.
https://omhusa.com/

Our mailing address is:
Old Modern Handicrafts
1500 S Milliken Ave Ste G
Ontario, California 91761-2314
USA
Want to change how you receive these emails?

You can update your preferences (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/profile?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=767241c37b&e=8d1f6bd233&c=2b755768a3) or unsubscribe (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=767241c37b&t=b&e=8d1f6bd233&c=2b755768a3)