Subject: @thefliphubb Project Collaboration!
From: Kenna Valdez <[email-masked]>
To: Info <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 15:25:44 +0200

Good Morning!

My name is Mariah, and I am the PR manager of Kenna, a talented DIY, house
flipper, mom, and content creator behind the popular @thefliphubb on
YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, and a thriving blog. Together with her husband,
Kenna is in the midst of an exciting journey, flipping their home in Idaho
and managing multiple rental properties.

Across all platforms, @thefliphubb boasts an impressive following of over
300k USA based followers. Their audience is captivated by DIY projects, the
joys of family life in Idaho, and the awe-inspiring world of home decor and
design. Beyond their creative endeavors, Kenna and her husband generously
share glimpses of their lives, including the heartwarming experiences of
raising their daughter and foster children.

Kenna is planning her Q1/Q2 projects and would love to see if there is room
together. I have linked her Mood Boards and Project List HERE
<https://socialmediacollabs-com-dot-calm-analogy-404515.uc.r.appspot.com/?c=1d7pGZwuKVC-aZAYl0k7C_rAhWOTsO5xtQsPZvZQA9LQ&q=1170265007&r=18da2a511046891a&z=1707830743381&o=https%3A%2F%2Fdrive.google.com%2Fdrive%2Ffolders%2F1nt5TmwW9TxN7vAIE6Y1JU8WalJB_ic_p%3Fusp%3Dsharing>.
You can also view her stats there with millions reached per month and over
20k story views with 2,000+ link clicks per story driving traffic to
retailers to shop her projects!

In addition to these exciting home and DIY projects, Kenna is working on
lifestyle content such as Family Game Night or Movie Night, Organization
Overhaul, life as a mom and foster mom, how to maintain health in the new
year and so much more! I share all of these ideas so you can get a feel of
the organic content and value she offers her followers. Her followers
always come first and it's why she's grown as much as she has.

I have attached her profiles below for your reference. I would love to get
in touch with your marketing department and further breakdown the content
ideas and direction she has in mind.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing from you!

Talk soon,
Mariah
-- 
Mariah
PR Manager Kenna Valdez
Instagram
<https://socialmediacollabs-com-dot-calm-analogy-404515.uc.r.appspot.com/?c=1d7pGZwuKVC-aZAYl0k7C_rAhWOTsO5xtQsPZvZQA9LQ&q=1170265007&r=18da2a511046891a&z=1707830743381&o=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.instagram.com%2Fthefliphubb%2F>
| TikTok
<https://socialmediacollabs-com-dot-calm-analogy-404515.uc.r.appspot.com/?c=1d7pGZwuKVC-aZAYl0k7C_rAhWOTsO5xtQsPZvZQA9LQ&q=1170265007&r=18da2a511046891a&z=1707830743381&o=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tiktok.com%2F%40thefliphubb%3Flang%3Den>
| YouTube <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCue-_2NvikUn7iAo-Do_www> | Blog
<https://socialmediacollabs-com-dot-calm-analogy-404515.uc.r.appspot.com/?c=1d7pGZwuKVC-aZAYl0k7C_rAhWOTsO5xtQsPZvZQA9LQ&q=1170265007&r=18da2a511046891a&z=1707830743381&o=https%3A%2F%2Fthefliphubb.com%2F>

socialmediacollabs-com