Subject: "Drive Profits with Precision: Amazon PPC Mastery Unveiled!"
From: Sule Fada <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2024 08:23:15 -0800

Hi, Honorable seller

Happy New Year from Vico Shine. We Hope you are doing well. Vico Shine is
an authorized Amazon SPN service provider agency. We are experts in
generating sales via *SEO & PPC.* We want to collaborate with you to grow
your Amazon Business. Nowadays have more competition on Amazon it’s
difficult to run PPC campaigns without using PPC strategies, So, we have a
lot of PPC strategies to achieve your goal like, such as decreasing ACOS &
CPC, getting your organic ranking via PPC for top keywords, and above all
increasing your sales.

Check out our services below. We are a skilled and experienced team who are
looking forward to expanding your business.

*Marketplace with services (Amazon, Walmart &
eBay)

                        *
1. Account management
2. Enhanced Brand Contents
3. Advertising and Optimization
4. Product rating and seller feedback
5. Video and imaging
6. ATC (add to cart)

*Sincerely*

Vico Shine marketing team