Subject: Taahira International - A complete unit of home furnishing products
From: aryan makkar <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2024 13:52:20 +0530

Hi Reader,

I hope you are doing well.

Please find the briefing about our company below.

Taahira International is one of the largest manufacturing companies based
in Panipat(Haryana), We have all processes in-house which include 100
tufting machines, 100 handlooms and stitching machines.

We deal in home furnishings items like  Handmade Bathmats, Tufted Bath
Mats, rugs, cushions, throws, poufs, etc. Capable yet cost-effective.

Please have a look at the attached files and feel free to raise any
questions.

We look forward to working with you in the future.

*Also we are happy to announce that we are OEKO TEX STANDARD CERTIFIED*

*Aryan Makkar*

Taahira International

+91-7876090909
plot -21 sondhapur
Panipat, Haryana 132103

http://www.taahirainternational.com