Subject: Rose Miller II CL FREIGHTS II MC 045654 II Trucking services for OTR & Drayage Shipments
From: Rose Miller <[email-masked]>
To: Rose Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 09:08:18 -0500

*Good Morning,*
*Hope you had a great weekend !*

Just wanted to check in and ensure everything is going smoothly, Also If
you have any shipments this week and you need assistance for *trucking
service*,I can assist you for all your transportation needs.We have a good
number of carriers available nationwide for *OTR, Drayage ,Airport
pickups,Cross border with Canada ,Warehousing ,Storage ,Intermodal and
Transloading.*

I am sure that we can elevate the success of your company by reducing your
stress as well as your logistics cost by providing
*cost effective and reliable services*
*Looking forward to work with you*

with best regards,

-- 

The best is yet to come. Happy 2024!
*Rose Miller*
*Logistics Coordinator*
*Capital Logistics INC DBA CL Freights*
*MC# 045654*
C: (484) 224-2885  F: (484) 224-2639
8102 W Chester Pike, STE 105, Upper Darby ,PA 19082
Website: www.clfreights.com <https://clfreights.com/>
Email: [email-masked]

*YOUR FULL SERVICE LOGISTICS PROVIDER!!*

*Dry Van* * |  Flatbed &  Oversize  |  Temperature Controlled  |  Rail
(Door to Door)  | Drayage* *| Less Than Truckload (LTL)   |  Lift gate &
Expedite  |   Canada  |  High Value & High Risk*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any
attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information which may be legally protected
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or
their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please
immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message
and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message
or its attachments is strictly prohibited.