Subject: RE: Payment Capture Failed for Designer Living Order D24129020C
From: Sherry Curry <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 10:14:10 -0800

Hello Kyle,

Thank You for reaching out to me.  The issue is now resolved with payment
successfully captured and the order status updated to accepted/processing.

Best Regards, Sherry

*From:* Customer Service [email-masked] [mailto:
[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Tuesday, January 30, 2024 8:03 AM
*To:* Sherry Curry
*Subject:* Payment Capture Failed for Designer Living Order D24129020C

Hello  Sherry-

Thank you for your order with Designer Living.  Unfortunately, your credit
card transaction did not capture the full amount of  $403.43*. * Please log
back into your account and confirm your credit card information such as
the: credit card number, CVV code, expiration date, and billing address; or
please use a different credit card.

If we do not hear from you within the next 48 business hours, this order
will be cancelled, and you will have to place a new order.

If you have already placed a new order, please let us know so we can cancel
this existing order.  Thank you.

Sincerely,

Kyle

Designer Living Customer Service

1-888-879-8790