Subject: RESPONSE REQUIRED: Missing Hardware for Madison Park Walsh Counter Stool (Sand) | Trying to Order Screws/Hardware #Ref 20240127003118158
From: Helita Dewitt <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: JLA Customer Service <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2024 12:28:09 -0800

Hello Dave-

Thank you for your inquiry.  To better assist you, kindly provide a copy of
the store receipt or online order confirmation from the retailer where you
purchased the item that includes the specified information below.  Please
refrain from sending a list; we require the actual purchase receipt.  Once
we receive this documentation, a member of our team will follow up with you
next week. Thank you.

·        Place of Purchase

·        Date of Purchase

·        Order / Reference Number

·        Description of the item ordered

·        Ship to Address / Contact Name and Number

·        Photo of item purchased

Best Regards,

Helita

Ecommerce Support Team Supervisor

[email-masked]

*From:* Customer Service [email-masked] [mailto:
[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Saturday, January 27, 2024 12:11 PM
*To:* JLA Customer Service
*Subject:* Fwd: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: "jlacs@jlahome" <jlacs@jlahome>
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2024 09:43:35 -0800
Subject: RE:Missing Hardware for Madison Park Walsh Counter Stool (Sand) |
Trying to Order Screws/Hardware   #Ref 20240127003118158

===============================================================================

Good morning,

I recently purchased a Madison Park Walsh Counter Stool (360 Swivel) - Sand
color that is missing all the hardware to assemble the stool.  The PO# on
the chair is PO-2207170. Is there a way to get/order the screws to attach
the seat to the legs and foot rest?

Thanks,

Dave Cowan

617-800-7352