Subject: Best-Seller Model Restocked: Limited Availability!
From: OMHUSA.COM <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 16:03:42 +0000
List-Id: 73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abcmc list <73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc.689797.list-id.mcsv.net>

Get it before it's gone again! Back in stock now!

https://omhusa.com/products.asp

** Your Ship Has Come In!
------------------------------------------------------------

** Back In Stock
------------------------------------------------------------

** Guess what? Awesome boats are back in stock! The ones everyone loves are selling like crazy, so grab them before they're gone.
------------------------------------------------------------

Don't miss out on this! Get your stock now.
https://omhusa.com/catalog/b040-chris-craft-triple-cockpit-new

** Chris Craft Triple Cockpit (https://omhusa.com/catalog/b040-chris-craft-triple-cockpit-new)
------------------------------------------------------------

A classic boat used by the Viking.
Shop now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/b040-chris-craft-triple-cockpit-new)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/b044-shrimp-boat-model

** Shrimp Boat Model (https://omhusa.com/catalog/b044-shrimp-boat-model)
------------------------------------------------------------

A perfect gift for home or office decorator, boat enthusiast, or passionate collector
Shop now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/b044-shrimp-boat-model)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/b113-riva-triton-painted-large

** Riva Triton Painted Large (https://omhusa.com/catalog/b113-riva-triton-painted-large)
------------------------------------------------------------

Help the ship maneuver in the right direction? Start here!
Shop now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/b113-riva-triton-painted-large)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/b190-chris-craft-triple-cockpit-medium

** Chris Craft Triple Cockpit Medium (https://omhusa.com/catalog/b190-chris-craft-triple-cockpit-medium)
------------------------------------------------------------

Historical photographs - original plans -

high-grade wood
Shop now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/b190-chris-craft-triple-cockpit-medium)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/c016-titanic-painted-small

** Titanic Painted Small (https://omhusa.com/catalog/c016-titanic-painted-small)
------------------------------------------------------------

A classic boat used by the Viking.
Shop now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/c016-titanic-painted-small)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/c019-queen-mary-cruise-ship-model

** https://omhusa.com/catalog/c019-queen-mary-cruise-ship-model
------------------------------------------------------------

Want to prevent dust particles? Get it!
Shop now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/c019-queen-mary-cruise-ship-model)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/q064-1903-wright-brother-flyer-model-8ft

** 1903 Wright Brother Flyer Model 8-ft (https://omhusa.com/catalog/q064-1903-wright-brother-flyer-model-8ft)
------------------------------------------------------------
Shop now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/q064-1903-wright-brother-flyer-model-8ft)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/b190-chris-craft-triple-cockpit-medium

** Chris Craft Triple Cockpit Medium (https://omhusa.com/catalog/b190-chris-craft-triple-cockpit-medium)
------------------------------------------------------------
Shop now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/b190-chris-craft-triple-cockpit-medium)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t086-zeven-provincien

** Zeven Provincien (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t086-zeven-provincien)
------------------------------------------------------------
Shop now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t086-zeven-provincien)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/y070-pen-duick-painted

** Pen Duick Painted (https://omhusa.com/catalog/y070-pen-duick-painted)
------------------------------------------------------------
Shop now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/y070-pen-duick-painted)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t114-harvey-painted-ship-model

** Harvey Painted Ship Model (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t114-harvey-painted-ship-model)
------------------------------------------------------------
Shop now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t114-harvey-painted-ship-model)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/y128-skipjack-painted-l80

** Skipjack Painted (https://omhusa.com/catalog/y128-skipjack-painted-l80)
------------------------------------------------------------
Shop now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/y128-skipjack-painted-l80)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/k007-wooden-canoe-10-ft

** Wooden Canoe 10 ft (https://omhusa.com/catalog/k007-wooden-canoe-10-ft)
------------------------------------------------------------
Shop now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/k007-wooden-canoe-10-ft)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/t133-lady-washington-ship-model

** Lady Washington Ship Model (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t133-lady-washington-ship-model)
------------------------------------------------------------
Shop now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/t133-lady-washington-ship-model)
https://omhusa.com/catalog/k100-little-bear-wooden-dinghy

** Little Bear Wooden Dinghy (https://omhusa.com/catalog/k100-little-bear-wooden-dinghy)
------------------------------------------------------------
Shop now (https://omhusa.com/catalog/k100-little-bear-wooden-dinghy)

** UPDATE YOUR INVENTORY NOW!
------------------------------------------------------------
Explore all collections (https://omhusa.com/products.asp)
https://www.facebook.com/OmhUsa/ https://www.instagram.com/old.modern.handicrafts/ https://omhusa.com/products.asp

View email in browser (https://mailchi.mp/b85fc1647817/best-seller-model-restocked-limited-availability-5429571?e=8d1f6bd233)
Old Modern Handicrafts . 1500 S Milliken Ave Ste G . Ontario, California 91761-2314 . USA
update your preferences (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/profile?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=767241c37b&e=8d1f6bd233&c=911f11ff20) or unsubscribe (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=767241c37b&e=8d1f6bd233&c=911f11ff20)