Subject: RE: Employee Discount Program
From: Lisa Petros <[email-masked]>
To: Melissa Brown <[email-masked]>, Suzette Roberts <[email-masked]>
Cc: Helita Dewitt <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Dianne Stebbins <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], HR Team <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 16:27:31 -0800

Thanks, Melissa!

Lisa Petros

Customer Service Director

E&E Co., Ltd dba JLAHome.

925-583-9301

*From:* Melissa Brown [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Wednesday, January 24, 2024 1:07 PM
*To:* Suzette Roberts
*Cc:* Helita Dewitt; [email-masked]; Dianne Stebbins; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; HR Team
*Subject:* Re: Employee Discount Program

Suzette,

I was able to update the account to receive the employee discount. Please
make sure they know to use the JLA50 coupon at checkout to receive the
discount. If they have any problems please let me know.

***Please note that items marked as special are not eligible for an
additional discount and this coupon cannot be combined with any other
offer/coupon on Designer Living.

Thank you

Melissa Brown

Customer Service Manager

E & E Co. , Ltd dba JLA Home

925-583-9305

[email-masked]

On Wed, Jan 24, 2024 at 11:19 AM Suzette Roberts <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Noted

[image:
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/MG2GS4D00HuemOOIs_Una8-0Q4UbvHTs5n0-VlKMhZfFizgd49cZqVQd7_yBHsBbbV0D1sy4mwXP1jJQyEPwgo7l7QbYEyYZW3gES3A4h4iw-fg3-gHPkUXw5Au_a02OvFZOt_cHnoQ-f0tCsMfiRYk]

Suzette Roberts

HR Coordinator - ER

311 International Trade Parkway

Port Wentworth, GA 31407

*O*:912-875-2828 ext 3837

*From:* Dianne Stebbins [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Wednesday, January 24, 2024 2:18 PM
*To:* Helita Dewitt; Suzette Roberts; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
*Cc:* HR Team
*Subject:* RE: Employee Discount Program

Team,

If the employee doesn’t have a work email address we allow the personal but
the employee must log in first and create an account under that email. Once
that is completed, Lisa normally adds the discount with our approval that
they ar indeed an employee.

​

​Dianne Stebbins

Director of Human Resources

311 International Trade Parkway

Port Wentworth, GA 31407

[email-masked]

 *O*:912-373-7778 x.3783 *C*:904-466-1276

*From:* Helita Dewitt [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Wednesday, January 24, 2024 1:53 PM
*To:* Suzette Roberts; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
*Cc:* HR Team
*Subject:* RE: Employee Discount Program

Hello Suzette-

Lisa is out of the office on PTO the remainder of this week and then
travelling on business next week.  She will be back on, Feb. 1st.

If I recall correctly, in order to receive an employee discount, the
employee must use their work email to register, not their personal email
address.

I have the steps to do it, however I did not see an employee option because
the address provided is a personal email address.

Best Regards,

Helita

Ecommerce Support Team Supervisor

[email-masked]

*From:* Suzette Roberts [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Wednesday, January 24, 2024 10:37 AM
*To:* [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
*Cc:* HR Team
*Subject:* Employee Discount Program
*Importance:* High

Good afternoon Team

I have an associate wanting to sign up for Designer living Employee
Discount Program

Yadira Romero Chavez – [email-masked]

Thank you

[image:
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/MG2GS4D00HuemOOIs_Una8-0Q4UbvHTs5n0-VlKMhZfFizgd49cZqVQd7_yBHsBbbV0D1sy4mwXP1jJQyEPwgo7l7QbYEyYZW3gES3A4h4iw-fg3-gHPkUXw5Au_a02OvFZOt_cHnoQ-f0tCsMfiRYk]

Suzette Roberts

HR Coordinator - ER

311 International Trade Parkway

Port Wentworth, GA 31407

*O*:912-875-2828 ext 3837