Subject: RE: Employee Discount Program
From: Helita Dewitt <[email-masked]>
To: Suzette Roberts <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: HR Team <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 11:25:14 -0800

Noted -  I was not aware of this.

Unfortunately this will have to wait until Lisa’s return unless she checks
her email prior to her return.

Best Regards,

Helita

Ecommerce Support Team Supervisor

[email-masked]

*From:* Suzette Roberts [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Wednesday, January 24, 2024 11:18 AM
*To:* Helita Dewitt; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
*Cc:* HR Team
*Subject:* RE: Employee Discount Program

Hi, Helilta

Associate reference does not have a Ship8 email address, this is why we
send to Lisa and she gets the associate signed up with their personal email
address.

I’m not sure of her process but this is what we follow when associates do
not have an Ship8 email

Please advise

[image:
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/MG2GS4D00HuemOOIs_Una8-0Q4UbvHTs5n0-VlKMhZfFizgd49cZqVQd7_yBHsBbbV0D1sy4mwXP1jJQyEPwgo7l7QbYEyYZW3gES3A4h4iw-fg3-gHPkUXw5Au_a02OvFZOt_cHnoQ-f0tCsMfiRYk]

Suzette Roberts

HR Coordinator - ER

311 International Trade Parkway

Port Wentworth, GA 31407

*O*:912-875-2828 ext 3837

*From:* Helita Dewitt [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Wednesday, January 24, 2024 1:53 PM
*To:* Suzette Roberts; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
*Cc:* HR Team
*Subject:* RE: Employee Discount Program

Hello Suzette-

Lisa is out of the office on PTO the remainder of this week and then
travelling on business next week.  She will be back on, Feb. 1st.

If I recall correctly, in order to receive an employee discount, the
employee must use their work email to register, not their personal email
address.

I have the steps to do it, however I did not see an employee option because
the address provided is a personal email address.

Best Regards,

Helita

Ecommerce Support Team Supervisor

[email-masked]

*From:* Suzette Roberts [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Wednesday, January 24, 2024 10:37 AM
*To:* [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
*Cc:* HR Team
*Subject:* Employee Discount Program
*Importance:* High

Good afternoon Team

I have an associate wanting to sign up for Designer living Employee
Discount Program

Yadira Romero Chavez – [email-masked]

Thank you

[image:
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/MG2GS4D00HuemOOIs_Una8-0Q4UbvHTs5n0-VlKMhZfFizgd49cZqVQd7_yBHsBbbV0D1sy4mwXP1jJQyEPwgo7l7QbYEyYZW3gES3A4h4iw-fg3-gHPkUXw5Au_a02OvFZOt_cHnoQ-f0tCsMfiRYk]

Suzette Roberts

HR Coordinator - ER

311 International Trade Parkway

Port Wentworth, GA 31407

*O*:912-875-2828 ext 3837