Subject: RE: Employee Discount Program
From: Helita Dewitt <[email-masked]>
To: Suzette Roberts <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: HR Team <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 10:53:06 -0800

Hello Suzette-

Lisa is out of the office on PTO the remainder of this week and then
travelling on business next week.  She will be back on, Feb. 1st.

If I recall correctly, in order to receive an employee discount, the
employee must use their work email to register, not their personal email
address.

I have the steps to do it, however I did not see an employee option because
the address provided is a personal email address.

Best Regards,

Helita

Ecommerce Support Team Supervisor

[email-masked]

*From:* Suzette Roberts [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Wednesday, January 24, 2024 10:37 AM
*To:* [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
*Cc:* HR Team
*Subject:* Employee Discount Program
*Importance:* High

Good afternoon Team

I have an associate wanting to sign up for Designer living Employee
Discount Program

Yadira Romero Chavez – [email-masked]

Thank you

[image:
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/MG2GS4D00HuemOOIs_Una8-0Q4UbvHTs5n0-VlKMhZfFizgd49cZqVQd7_yBHsBbbV0D1sy4mwXP1jJQyEPwgo7l7QbYEyYZW3gES3A4h4iw-fg3-gHPkUXw5Au_a02OvFZOt_cHnoQ-f0tCsMfiRYk]

Suzette Roberts

HR Coordinator - ER

311 International Trade Parkway

Port Wentworth, GA 31407

*O*:912-875-2828 ext 3837