Subject: RE: Employee Discount Program
From: Dianne Stebbins <[email-masked]>
To: Helita Dewitt <[email-masked]>, Suzette Roberts <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: HR Team <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 14:17:35 -0500

Team,

If the employee doesn’t have a work email address we allow the personal but
the employee must log in first and create an account under that email. Once
that is completed, Lisa normally adds the discount with our approval that
they ar indeed an employee.

​

​Dianne Stebbins

Director of Human Resources

311 International Trade Parkway

Port Wentworth, GA 31407

[email-masked]

 *O*:912-373-7778 x.3783 *C*:904-466-1276

*From:* Helita Dewitt [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Wednesday, January 24, 2024 1:53 PM
*To:* Suzette Roberts; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
*Cc:* HR Team
*Subject:* RE: Employee Discount Program

Hello Suzette-

Lisa is out of the office on PTO the remainder of this week and then
travelling on business next week.  She will be back on, Feb. 1st.

If I recall correctly, in order to receive an employee discount, the
employee must use their work email to register, not their personal email
address.

I have the steps to do it, however I did not see an employee option because
the address provided is a personal email address.

Best Regards,

Helita

Ecommerce Support Team Supervisor

[email-masked]

*From:* Suzette Roberts [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Wednesday, January 24, 2024 10:37 AM
*To:* [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
*Cc:* HR Team
*Subject:* Employee Discount Program
*Importance:* High

Good afternoon Team

I have an associate wanting to sign up for Designer living Employee
Discount Program

Yadira Romero Chavez – [email-masked]

Thank you

[image:
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/MG2GS4D00HuemOOIs_Una8-0Q4UbvHTs5n0-VlKMhZfFizgd49cZqVQd7_yBHsBbbV0D1sy4mwXP1jJQyEPwgo7l7QbYEyYZW3gES3A4h4iw-fg3-gHPkUXw5Au_a02OvFZOt_cHnoQ-f0tCsMfiRYk]

Suzette Roberts

HR Coordinator - ER

311 International Trade Parkway

Port Wentworth, GA 31407

*O*:912-875-2828 ext 3837