Subject: HOME TEXILES FROM INDIA - CATALOGUE / Pls pass to PURCHASE Dept
From: "Indian Textile Innovation" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 16:15:18 +0530

INDIAN TEXTILE INNOVATION

Manufacturer & Exporters of Home Textiles

Dtd :   23rd  January  2024

TO  :  M/S. DESIGNER LIVING  ,  

                    U S A.

 

Dear  Purchasing Manager ,

We are pleased to introduced ourselves as a Manufacturer Exporters of all
type of  Home Textile products like Tablelinen, Kitchenlinen , Living room
linen & Bedlinen , Tote BAGS , Fabrics etc .from Karur - South India. 

Please note that here we have enclosed our new CATALOGUE with newly
developed Product Collections in different qualities with various designs
for your kind perusal.

We request you to kindly have a look at these collections and give your
valuable comments & inquiries.

Looking forward to receive your valuable reply.

 

Thanks & Best Regards

Manohar  -  Managing Director

Indian Textile Innovation

# 22 A , Kulathupalayam Road ,

Puthu Kulathupalayam , Vengamedu ,

Karur - 639006 , INDIA.

Tel     :  0091 4324 220220

Mob  :  0091 9843420274

Email :   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  

               <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

U R L  :   <http://www.indiantextileinnovation.com>
www.indiantextileinnovation.com