Subject: Year of 200 New Experiences Collaboration!
From: Jenna Cuccionilli <[email-masked]>
To: Info <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 12:34:58 -0800

Good Morning!

My name is Mariah and I am the PR manager for Jenna
Cuccionilli @jcuccionilli on Instagram with over 100,000 followers. She has
a popular Blog, Instagram, Pinterest, and TikTok where she shares her life
with her husband and pup Chipper as well as their infertility, stillbirth,
and now adoption journey. Her followers are dedicated to her and Pete and
have been there for them through it all.

This year Jenna is taking life into her own hands and working through her
bucket list before they are placed with a baby through adoption. Her and
Pete are doing 200 new experiences such as: trying new restaurants, at home
date nights they've never done, organizing and updating their home through
DIY, trying new products, traveling, and more! I am reaching out today
because she would love to work with you and include you in her content. We
have some really fun content ideas I wanted to share with you. Let me know
if this is the best email and I will get them sent over!

Thank you so much for your time and can't wait to chat!

Talk soon,
Mariah

-- 

*View my media kit HERE
<https://jennacuccionilli-dot-valid-gizmo-404515.uc.r.appspot.com/?c=1XVTvFJ9WnZJ9z-KjyqO1PCSkFA8fwwGGBqzW93tY3oY&q=247557528&r=18d32e226d2d79e6&z=1705955698387&o=https%3A%2F%2Fjenna-cuccionilli.influencekit.com%2Freports%2Fview%2Ff15b8be0c770072dd3a4ba5f689ec24544eb593d>!*
jennacuccionilli